This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAJOR JOHN SHEPPARD, Boxes or briefs?

Check out the picture in SUSPICION is he wearing boxes or briefs?
    http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/105.shtml

third picture boxes or briefs?

I think BOXES

I'm trying to stay away from spoilers so I didn't look at the picture but I can't really picture him wearing boxes. Boxers maybe
    My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

yeah...boxes might hurt...

i'd hope he was a boxers guy! briefs look good on NO ONE

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
      Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
      Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Boxer briefs.
        "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I'm hoping boxer breifs, he's skinny I'm sure he would look fine in those.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Breifs look bad on skinny guys take it from me... Boxers look much better on skinny guys so I'd say he's a boxer man.

Comment

I suspect he wheres neither boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs... I'm thinking be wheres NOTHING! ...lol ::crosses fingers::

Comment

When it's either boxes or briefs...I would hope that he would opt for briefs. He could always free-ball it. I'd be cool with that!

Comment

commando would be nice

i go for boxer briefs. heck, even anubis likes those
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Probably boxer briefs. They're too constricting. Sure they're longer, but they're still tight.

Comment

Another vote for boxers

Comment

My hubby wears the boxer briefs, and they are very flattering on lean frames. I think they are pretty popular with men. So, I guess that's my vote.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                          I suspect he wheres neither boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs... I'm thinking be wheres NOTHING! ...lol ::crosses fingers::

Noooo. There's just something wrong about commando. I get this picture in my head.. well, it's just not right. Plus there's always the possibility of accidental exposure (witnessed at the tender age of 13 although I suspect the guy was a perv and did it on purpose).

I vote for boxers. Maybe boxer-briefs since the pants look a little tight there. He definately doesn't strike me as a briefs guy although I've been shocked by unexpected tighty-whities before.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
                            Noooo. There's just something wrong about commando.
                            You think there's something wrong with nature?

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                              You think there's something wrong with nature?

Some aspects of it!

How to put this on a pg forum...

First... wouldn't that be uncomfortable? I mean there's nothing there to protect them against their jeans. As I woman I know it's uncomfortable (one time - don't ask) and I don't have... all that. Second I've always considered it a sanitary thing. Also, like I said, If I know I get this image of things swinging about or if the pants are too tight - well I once saw an "outline." And of course I really do think that episode w/the perv in the McDonalds scarred me on the commando subject.

Besides boxers and boxer briefs just look better on men. I mean, it's not exactly the most attractive of their body parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X