This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is season 3 kicking off?

When do the new episodes of season 3 air in Canada? I know they are aired there before in the US.

I need my SGA fix.....

Originally posted by HnyBear
    When do the new episodes of season 3 air in Canada? I know they are aired there before in the US.

I need my SGA fix.....
    it's a bit too soon to be asking that seeing as season 2 of atlantis has just ended in the meantime if you need an atlantis fix so badly try watching the dvds.

Comment

About a month or two after it starts in the US, so about August/September time. Only the second half premieres in Canada as it has no mid season break
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

not soon enough
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Season 1 hasnt finished airing in Canada yet, well not in Southern Ontario at least.

But I cant wait for Season 3 either!!!

Claudio

Comment

july in the US

Comment

Nooooooooooooooo, too long I can't make it Ive already rinsed the DVD's dry.
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

And I live in England
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                  And I live in England
                  and we're gonna have to wait 'till october
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

If it is any consolation we haven't even got season 2 is Aus yet! So think yourself lucky and watch every episode with commentries until you can recite them standing on one foot blindfolded.

Comment

I hate threads like this. It depsresses me knowin that i wont get to see it until a month or so after the UK... however somethinghuman has cheered me up a bit
                      Sorry to hear about that buddy... you could be naughty and *coughspluttertrydownloadingthemcoughsplutter*
                      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                      MSN: [email protected]
                      feel free to add me on either

Comment

November for us???

Aww man I'm gonna go insane!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X