This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noobs please read

I have been seeing a lot of repeat threads on here...before posting, please search the thread before creating a new one. Redundant threads are not good.

as true as this is, i think alot of people create threads simply to have their own specific form of question answered, even if its near identical to another thread. Me included lol

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
      as true as this is, i think alot of people create threads simply to have their own specific form of question answered, even if its near identical to another thread. Me included lol
      No, a lot of n00bs do it because they don't know any better. Now, the problem with this thread is that not many n00bs will read it because not many people are prepared to call themselves n00bs.

Comment

the real n00b doesn't admit he's a noob, and calls everyone else a noob and doesn't admit they are wrong.

*puts hands up* i make repeat threads sometimes

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

This sort of thing can be discussed in the Forum Announcements and Help section of the forum. There you can find lots of handy threads, like Things to think about when starting a thread, the Xtreme Guide to GateWorld and Newbies' Handy Tutorials & Help

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
          X