Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think Shepard Book's secret was?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think Shepard Book's secret was?

now from the show we knew Book had some secret past now what do you think it was.

remember in the episode safe his id card got him into a alliance medical ship

and in the movie Mal noticed that book seemed to know a lot about the type of situation that the crew was in so what was book hiding
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 31 March 2006, 04:26 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
    hope this comes out right I'm editing this thread and turning it into this.

now from the show we knew Book had some secret past now what do you think it was.

remember in the episode safe his id card got him into a alliance medical ship

and in the movie Mal noticed that book seemed to know a lot about the type of situation that the crew was in so what was book hiding
    Perhaps he had once been an operative of sorts.

Comment

Personally, I think he's ex-Alliance military. Probably high up. I think it'd be awesome and ironic if he had been the commander of the Alliance at the Battle of Serenity Valley. But that's just me.
      I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

I think he's ex-Alliance military
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
          I think he's ex-Alliance military
          yep me too

X

Comment

his secret is:
            Spoiler:
            he's a cross dresser

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
              Personally, I think he's ex-Alliance military. Probably high up. I think it'd be awesome and ironic if he had been the commander of the Alliance at the Battle of Serenity Valley. But that's just me.
              Nice. That's totally something that Joss would do.
              I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

I agree it is something along the lines of Operative or part of the Battle of Serenity on the Alliance side. But knowing the genius that is Joss, we'll prolly never guess.
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Methinks he was an operative.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
                    same here.
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Book was a jazz ballet dancer who became disillusioned after losing a lot of his fellow ballerinas in a skirmish with the Riverdancers.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                        Book was a jazz ballet dancer who became disillusioned after losing a lot of his fellow ballerinas in a skirmish with the Riverdancers.
                        Or that.

My idea he is related to someone who is high up in the military.
                        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                          Or that.

My idea he is related to someone who is high up in the military.
                          That’s actually pretty good either that or he was a high up military person

Comment

I think he was a former operative... just because if he were a famous general of the fleet, his name would be heralded by most. EVerytime they came across alliance patrols, no one would give Serenity any trouble.

If he were an operative, no one would know him (likely), and he would know about most criminals (that's his job). PLus, if you're a fleet commander, you don't necessarily need to have great aim with a weapon, and Book has perfect aim. Plus he has great martial arts prowlness, which Operatives have.

.. that and he knows an operative of the Parliament when he hears about one. They're so secretive that the military would not have likely seen one or be able to pick one out.

I think he's a former operative, probably sent to take out the Browncoat government.

Comment

Actually I don't think an Operative would know a whole lot about crime and criminals; he isn't a policeman. His job isn't to catch criminals, his job is to find and stop people who are threats to the stability of the Alliance.

However, like I said, a policeman would know a heck of a lot about crime and would have good weapons and fighting skills. A famous policeman would be well known to cruiser commanders and the like. An undercover policeman would have experience dealing with crime and criminals.

Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X