This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happen to the five address for ZPMs

in the episode called before I sleep old Wier gave address for ZPM's what happen to them? Did I miss somthing

Originally posted by vartech
    in the episode called before I sleep old Wier gave address for ZPM's what happen to them? Did I miss somthing
    no you didn't miss anything they probably sent teams to the 5 zpm addresses but keep in mind that old weir probably checked the computers after the ancients left and made the note she gave to young weir 10,000 years later a lot of things could have happened in those 10,000 years like other people finding the zpms and taking them and that genii who took over from cowen had a dead zpm in his possession the locations where zpms were located could have been destroyed by natural disasters and so on

Comment

Or someone could have lost the paper they were on

Comment

Simplest explaination- Bad Handwriting.
        This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
          Or someone could have lost the paper they were on
          i doubt anyone would lose a piece of paper with something so important on it

Comment

One of the listed places was the kid planet, and they mentioned briefly that they had been to another of the planets and found nothing. I would assume that they checked the rest of the planets as well and struck out.
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Well, and another planet was the one from "Brotherhood".

All the was said about the ZPMs in "The Brotherhood" was this:
              McKay: See this? This is a charcoal rubbing, taken from an Ancient temple, built about the time Weir's list was written. Notice anything familiar, hmmm? It's a ZPM. Look we are close. Closer than we have ever been before. Now there might very well be hundreds of Zero Point Modules, hidden in this galaxy, but the only one we are remotely sure of, is here! Here! Now if you ever want to go home. If you ever want to protect Atlantis from the Wraith, we need to find this.
              I somehow remember that is was said that all the other planets from the paper had no ZPMs. Maybe it was on on of the audio commentaries or another episode.
              No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
              (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

i assume they looked and they wernt there

Comment

Yes, I'm sure they looked, but it was really stupid to mention the ZPMs, get everyone excited, and then not even show a search. The five addresses would have been a good way to launch at least a couple follow-up episodes in the search on those planets. We all want explanations as to why the ZPMs were not available there.
                  SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

either not there anymore or almost depleted like childhood lost

Comment

They've been to three planets on that list and they havent recovered a ZPM from any of them.

Comment

could have been the epiphany planet too, time dialation field been running for like 2.4 million years in there (forgot time ratio)
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by cafine_us
                          Yes, I'm sure they looked, but it was really stupid to mention the ZPMs, get everyone excited, and then not even show a search. The five addresses would have been a good way to launch at least a couple follow-up episodes in the search on those planets. We all want explanations as to why the ZPMs were not available there.
                          And what episodes would you have wanted us to sacrifice in order for these to be shown? After all, they had to stress things up with the season finale coming up. And throwing the search into season 2 would be stupid.

Comment

If there was no time to show the search, why bother mentioning the ZPMs at all? It would've been quite simple to take out the last 30 seconds of dialogue in Old Lizzie's life to skip this issue.
                            SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

what about the epiphany planet
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X