This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler Video: Enter at your own risk!

Here is a link to a BBC news report (it was on this morning on BBC 1) about season 28 of Doctor Who. Theres mini-spoilers in the video so if you dont want any spoilers at all, go to your TARDIS now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/u...&start=&order=

NOTE: Its also for the benefit of people who saw the spoilers this morning but want to see it again.

I dont know how to make spoiler tags. Sorry.
    Last edited by Billz; 02 April 2006, 12:29 AM.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Hey there Billz. Thanks for the spoil.
    Season 2 looks even better than ever although
    Spoiler:
    Its a shame Cassandra is still a bit of skin
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Ooh! That looks really good, love the ships across the water. Thanks for posting; does this mean we really are not too far away from a start date? Why does it take 9 mths to make 14 episodes? Is it the two main characters thing?

Comment

It takesd that long since they have to fill in all the spec effects and stuff plus their budget is still lower than that of other scifi series eg Stargate SG-1/SGA.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Plus its done with love, love takes time, love makes great TV, want it quicker? We're gonna need to take the love away, and if that happens, look what you get *points at Enterprise S4*Just 15 days to go!
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

And they have to fit in David Tennant and Billie Piper's other filming scheduals too, Tennant's been really busy since the summer, Harry Potter, Lady Chatterley, Dixon of Dock Green on radio to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              And they have to fit in David Tennant and Billie Piper's other filming scheduals too, Tennant's been really busy since the summer, Harry Potter, Lady Chatterley, Dixon of Dock Green on radio to name a few
              Ah, no I think you would find they would be fitting all the above in between Doctor Who, not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
              X