This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RepliDaniel

I just watched Reckoning part 1 and 2, we all know that Replicarter was after the ancient knowledge had stored in his brain. I occurred to me why didnt RepliCarter just create a new human replicator of Daniel, that way she would have had complete access to all the ancient knowledge and still get to kill daniel. She could always shape his develop the way Fifth did to her so at least the new replicator would be submissive.

Though it would have added a new dimension to the replicator arc and Daniel would have made a pretty interesting Replicator.

I'm assuming she had no time to do that. As we saw with RepliCarter, making a human clone is a long, involved process.

Albion
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Who says she didnt?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I Don't think they had materials. Remember they only got enough of the element from the Asgards new home world to make one human form repicator
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

She may have created a "Replidaniel", but he most likely would have been destroyed with the rest of the replicators in Reckoning. As such, there would be no reason for the writers to create his former existence at this point.
          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Would make for an awesome fic though!
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It'll definately be a short one.

Replicarter: Don't be afraid. I know the first moment of consciousness can be frightening.

RepliDanny: Wha-

*Foom! scatter scatter scatter...*

Comment

Somebody write a fanfic! I'd do it make myself but I am not much of writer. I want credit tho.

Comment

Working...
                X