This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing in "Crystal Skull"

I notised a funny thing in the episode "Crystal Skull" when I was looking for possible signs of furling stuff, When Daniel realised his grandpa(Is that right?) can see and hear him he pushes a chair

Hes out of phase lol and pushes a chair

Sorry if this has been mentioned before

Gifts
    -X-
    --------------
    Click Me And Win A Pie!

lol, oh dear :rolleys: Well that ep wasnt great IMO, a slight mess up isnt gonna make it any worse. I think the main wonder is why he doesnt go through the floor
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well, I think it's worse in Holiday when 'Machellos' oxygen tube keeps on appearing and disappearing

Little fubars make the show more entertaining than it should be.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Then you guys are gonna be so happy when you find out that those giant aliens are the furlings ..................... Ops....

Gifts
        -X-
        --------------
        Click Me And Win A Pie!

Comment

Why'd youu have to tell em that? God!

Haha, jk.

Anyway, Stargate's had its fair share of episode "oops"'s, im not surprised.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karec
            I notised a funny thing in the episode "Crystal Skull" when I was looking for possible signs of furling stuff, When Daniel realised his grandpa(Is that right?) can see and hear him he pushes a chair

Hes out of phase lol and pushes a chair

Sorry if this has been mentioned before
            in what part of the episode did daniel push a chair i never noticed that before
            but now that you mention it when the team is in the control room talking about daniel's grandfather daniel is seen sitting on one of the computers that look like a filing cabinet i wonder why he didn't fall through that and after he comes back through the gate when teal'c retrieves the skull he is seen sitting on something in the infirmary around the time jack tries to get out of bed and falls to the floor instead. did anyone else notice that?

Comment

When they're all going through the gate with Grandpops, I always wonder why Daniel is stupid enough to linger at the back of the group and then pause at the gate before going through LAST!!! You know, if no one can see you to hold the gate open, you'd really want to be smart and be first through or get in the middle of the group. You'd think.

Albion
              Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                lol, oh dear :rolleys: Well that ep wasnt great IMO, a slight mess up isnt gonna make it any worse. I think the main wonder is why he doesnt go through the floor
                It's because he isn't out of phase so much as he's in a paralell dimension. For a good explanation watch
                Spoiler:
                Arthur's Mantle. There's a great explanation in there by Carter about 11 different paralell dimensions, one of which Daniel found himself in thanks to the Crystal skull. In those dimensions, it's likely that earth exists, but humans aren't in that paralell dimension, so the things that they build aren't there.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                X