Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do with your own Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do with your own Atlantis?

Since Atlantis is quite possibly the coolest thing in the Stargate universe (next to the stargates and those tollan thingies that make you walk through walls ) I thought it would be cool to ask people what they would do with the city.

The ancients flew off to another galaxy to seed life, I'd fly off to my brothers house and terrorize him for a day or so
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

I'd fly around with it, using it as a pay per night hotel!
    __

__

Comment

I'd take over the world... hahaha!

Comment

With a city?
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          With a city?
          Compare the power of Atlantis to our current technology and defense... We wouldn't stand a chance x.x

Wonder if it makes good cappacinos?
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

It flies, it has a shield and I assume many drones... what else do you need to take over the world.

Comment

I guess you're right. Atlantis is the prerfect weapon!
              __

__

Comment

Hey, im new to the boards, this is my first post. *waves*

Hmm, what would I do with Atlantis?
                Probably take everyone I liked and fly around space with them going on adventures. Hehehe, Having my own, live version of the stargate series. lol.
                Or world domination, whatevers more appealing at the time.

Comment

mmmm... destruction *in homer simpson voice*

Atlantis would make the perfect weapon... To bad we can't fly it back to the Milky Way and bomb the hell of the the Replicators... I don't say Goa'Ould because for some reason, I pity them now x.x
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising
                    Hey, im new to the boards, this is my first post. *waves*

Hmm, what would I do with Atlantis?
                    Probably take everyone I liked and fly around space with them going on adventures. Hehehe, Having my own, live version of the stargate series. lol.
                    Or world domination, whatevers more appealing at the time.
                    Who knows, with Ancient tech you might be able to do both at the same time
                    sigpic

Comment

OK... I got another one... I'll carefully select people to populate the city (aka not complete morons like most people on earth). Then I would take the city to an unpopulated but suitable planet... I would land it and repopulate my species (aka not complete morons like most people on earth) and start a new society with Atlantis as the centerpiece and me as ruler. It's simpler and less evil then taking over the world .

Comment

I'd throw a lot of parties

Comment

Take a few choice people with me and just roam the galaxies, searching for new life and being rather Trekkie-esque. Save a few planets, blow up a few - heck, the fnu I could have with a city to myself! And I could scare the pants off NASA (and everyone else watching the sky... ) by flying an entire city into the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                            Since Atlantis is quite possibly the coolest thing in the Stargate universe (next to the stargates and those tollan thingies that make you walk through walls ) I thought it would be cool to ask people what they would do with the city.

The ancients flew off to another galaxy to seed life, I'd fly off to my brothers house and terrorize him for a day or so
                            Are we talking about having Atlantis in the real world or in the Stargate universe?

Comment

I think it would be fine, just to ride around in it!
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X