PDA

View Full Version : Gateworld in Vancouver! Feature

NotAscended
March 28th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Just finished reading a week's worth of coverage from the 2006 Vancouver con, and I just want to compliment the Gateworld editors for the excellent reporting, timely updates, and overall high quality of the page design and content.

I hope "Gateworld on the Road" will become a semi-regular feature for the site. Thanks from all the fans who can't make it to a convention!

Darren
March 28th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Thanks, NA! I've been hoping someone would notice that it wasn't business as usual for us. We have a few more Sunday updates to publish this week; then in another week or two we'll publish a more extensive photo gallery from the convention itself.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
March 29th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Thanks, NA! I've been hoping someone would notice that it wasn't business as usual for us. We have a few more Sunday updates to publish this week; then in another week or two we'll publish a more extensive photo gallery from the convention itself.
Cool, can't wait.

chocdoc
March 29th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Just finished reading a week's worth of coverage from the 2006 Vancouver con, and I just want to compliment the Gateworld editors for the excellent reporting, timely updates, and overall high quality of the page design and content.

I hope "Gateworld on the Road" will become a semi-regular feature for the site. Thanks from all the fans who can't make it to a convention!

Same here! Darren and David, you've done such a wonderful job so far on the coverage (and anyone else involved)!!! Thank you! Can't wait for the Sunday updates and your photos!!

David
March 29th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. Definitely a few more surprises in the pipe.

chocdoc
March 29th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. Definitely a few more surprises in the pipe.

You guys deserve it. GW is an amazing forum, given how large it is and all the news you provide! Can't wait to hear your report on Amanda's appearance on stage!!