This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who Fanfic Help and Forum

Hey, all! I love to write Dr Who fanfic, specifically 6th Doctor and 2nd Doctor stories. But I need a little help getting the ball rolling so to speak on a couple of stories. Could any of you help me out with like the first sentence? Anything would be appreciated!

See What you think of my most recent stories so far... love or hate.

The Best of Both Worlds (2nd Doctor)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2853813/1/

City of the Dead (6th Doctor)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2862307/1/

Enjoy! (hopefully)

Great Sig by Bella

Cool! I like reading fanfiction. ^_^ I don't have time to read right now, but I'll have a look and give you some feed back.
    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

It so good to see that I not the only one who is thinking about written FanFic with Dr. Who. But, I was thinking about one myself Stargate SG-1/Dr. Who one with the 9th one.
      "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
      The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
      Rose: "Your face!"
      The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
      The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

Originally posted by northstar_08030
        It so good to see that I not the only one who is thinking about written FanFic with Dr. Who. But, I was thinking about one myself Stargate SG-1/Dr. Who one with the 9th one.
        Dr. Who works well for crossovers. If you ever write that let me know! I have too many unfinished stories right now to start another one, but I'd love to write a Dr. Who fanfic eventually. I have some hopefully good ideas already.

Oh, and I read your stories Fantastic. I think they are a pretty good start. You should really finish them someday. ^_^
        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
          Dr. Who works well for crossovers. If you ever write that let me know! I have too many unfinished stories right now to start another one, but I'd love to write a Dr. Who fanfic eventually. I have some hopefully good ideas already.

Oh, and I read your stories Fantastic. I think they are a pretty good start. You should really finish them someday. ^_^
          Thanks, I just started on those two last week. In "The Best of Both Worlds" I did a cross over with Magnum, PI. I just wanted to see if it would mesh right, and I think it did well enough. As for the other one, I've always wanted to do a voodoo one. I will Read and Review anything you guys put up if you want me to. If you have any good ideas, I could work with you on putting out a pretty good fanfic.

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Originally posted by northstar_08030
            Writing Dr Who and Stargate crossovers is reletivly easy, I've just started the 6th chapter of a 10th Dr/Atlantis fic (*Shameless Plug* Link in my sig) I did actually think of doing a 9th Dr/Sg-1 fic back when the last series was on but never got round to it

Comment

Yay fanfics. Always fun to read !!!
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                (*Shameless Plug* Link in my sig) I did actually think of doing a 9th Dr/Sg-1 fic back when the last series was on but never got round to it
                I just read it, you got McCay down pat! I know that you from the UK and so you have seen all of the first season episodes, so I just spolied myself from the upcoming episode on SF. Also, from what I read, the 10th doctor is much better with the social graces, then the 9th one. I am right about this?
                "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
                The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
                Rose: "Your face!"
                The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
                The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

^You're right, Jackie Tyler likes him too!

Just a note, I am thinking of starting up an Alternate continuation to "The Parting Of The Ways" where
                  Spoiler:
                  You shouldnt be reading this if you havent seen S27
                  Spoiler:
                  Im warning you
                  Spoiler:
                  Are you sure?
                  Spoiler:
                  okay then
                  Spoiler:
                  Rose dies as the Doctor is unable to take the Time Vortex into his body, leaving him and Captain Jack to go out on their own, with the Doctor becoming more and more distant as time goes by
                  Last edited by The Signal; 03 April 2006, 07:47 AM.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    ^You're right, Jackie Tyler likes him too!

Just a note, I am thinking of starting up an Alternate continuation to "The Parting Of The Ways" where [spoilers] You shouldnt be reading this if you havent seen S27
                    Spoiler:
                    Im warning you
                    Spoiler:
                    Are you sure?
                    Spoiler:
                    okay then
                    Spoiler:
                    Rose dies as the Doctor is unable to take the Time Vortex into his body, leaving him and Captain Jack to go out on their own, with the Doctor becoming more and more distant as time goes by
                    I think that could be fun
                    Spoiler:
                    You thinking of making it Slash?. I know someone who maybe interested

Comment

^definately not, no ship either, just Doctor Who with a dark tone to it
                      Spoiler:
                      I was thinking I could run an episode alongside The Christmas Invasion, with the Doctor and Jack in Torchwood headquarters and trying to stop the honking green laser attack, with an emotional 9th Doctor/10th Doctor/Alterna-Rose(our canon Rose) scene at the end
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Still early stages, got some other mini-series on the go at the moment

Comment

Send a link when it's done

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              Send a link when it's done
                              You could be waiting months, Im looking at a series (13 episodes, script based) and they take a hell of a long time to get going. But still, I will hopefully get the first DW VS on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X