This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA in Atlantis for season 3 episode spoilers

The show's former leading man will also guest star on Stargate Atlantis in Season Three, and will appear in additional episodes of SG-1's tenth year.
    More to come on that very cool Atlantis appearance as soon as we can!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...nreturns.shtml
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

the question now is will he actually go to atlantis or just be in an atlantis ep?

Comment

time to start coming up with ideas

Comment

I think it would be cool to see Jack O'Neill on The Atlantis Base but would'nt it be a security risk to have the head of homeworld security in The Pegasus galaxy because if the wraith got him Earth Would be royally screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
          the question now is will he actually go to atlantis or just be in an atlantis ep?
          "The show's former leading man will also guest star on Stargate Atlantis in Season Three,":

It's very vague. He could easily 'phone in' his appearance.. as in he's on earth calling the SGC Somehow, shipping O'Neill to Atlantis just to take a look seems like a waste of money..oh wait, this is the U.S. gov't we're talking about, waste away!!! (yes, said sarcastically, but alas I read the news and see the waste every day)

Comment

Sounds okay with me, but I always worry that the special SG1 guest star will take time away from the Atlantis cast (see: GUP). I'd be interested in seeing him spend time with Weir and Shep, like a redux from their scenes together in Rising.

Comment

is no man's land and misbegotten a 2-part episode?

Comment

No, "No Man's Land" is just a second part.
                Yeah, Jack, being the leader of the department of homeworld security, will probably appear in "No Man's Land," which takes place in the MW, and deals with the protection of the Earth from the Wraith.

Comment

I never minded the episode Critical Mass taking part within the SGC... because, frankly, Atlantis is an Earth Outpost... so it would make sense for the base to desire to do something.

However, the possibilities are unlimited at this point, until we find out more plot details (which may not be until nearing later S3).

But here's some facts...

Spoiler:
                  We know that Earth's fleet is going to grow substantially over the course of S10 SG-1, so it's distinct that he might use the Daedelus to arrive... Seeing as the research done at the Atlantis base could make for better ships.

Also, Woosley is set to guest star on Atlantis... Maybe they arrive together? It's not like this hasn't happened before to Woosley in regards to off-world.

To be honest with you... There are so many more I can't think of.

Mattathias

Comment

I'm certain that Martin Gero, understanding how we all feel about "Jack", will have written a fantastic part for him, when he makes his first appearance in Atlantis. Have faith....... Of course, I'm just assuming Martin will be the writer.....but with a new writer on board this year and Carl Binder.....who knows, but it's just a feeling.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      I'm certain that Martin Gero, understanding how we all feel about "Jack", will have written a fantastic part for him, when he makes his first appearance in Atlantis. Have faith....... Of course, I'm just assuming Martin will be the writer.....but with a new writer on board this year and Carl Binder.....who knows, but it's just a feeling.
                      donm't forget brad and robert there might add some stuff 2

Comment

Spoilers for recently announced episode 'The Real World' from TrekBBS, dunno if its authentic or not, the poster did say he got it from aCasting Sheet. Hidden in case it's true

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by TPoptars
                        This was posted in the casting notice in one of the acting sites I frequent. They had the storyline for the episode, and it also said O'Neill (RDA) is going to be in it.

Quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STORY LINE: Dr. Elizabeth Weir awakens in a sanitarium, just outside Washington D.C., only to discover that she's been in a catatonic state for the past few days, and all her ramblings about Stargate and Atlantis
                        are simply figments of her imagination -- triggered by a tragedy that has caused her mind to shut down. However, slowly, Weir begins to sense something is amiss. This new world she's experiencing is an induced hypnosis, manipulated by a villainous creature hell-bent on controlling her mind...
                        Source: TrekBBS

As said, I dunno if this is authentic as it hasn't come up onto Gateworld but *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                          As said, I dunno if this is authentic as it hasn't come up onto Gateworld but *shrugs*
                          There was a spoiler along the lines of that in the Season 3 page, its been removed tho.

Edit: wait no it hasn't, it was moved here
                          http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/3x3.shtml
                          Last edited by knowsfords; 28 March 2006, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                            Spoilers for recently announced episode 'The Real World' from TrekBBS, dunno if its authentic or not, the poster did say he got it from aCasting Sheet. Hidden in case it's true

Spoiler:

Source: TrekBBS

Potentially interesting,
                            Spoiler:
                            though with the fake world and mind manipulation it sounds like the ep "Home"...

Comment

I can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                              X