X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson returns in '200'

Richard Dean Anderson needs no introduction to Stargate SG-1 audiences: He led the SG-1 team and served as an executive producer for eight years on the hit series, helping to make it the record-breaking franchise that it is today. Now, the "Jack O'Neill" actor is officially on board for a return appearance in the show's tenth season.

Read the full story >
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

I'm so stoked. I hadn't realised how much I missed his presence until i read that.

Edit - I forgot to say "thanks for the awesome info." My bad.
    Last edited by Insipid; 28 March 2006, 08:41 AM.
    I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Now I can't wait for the summer. RDA is back! At least for a little bit.
      Support Gateworld Roleplay

Captain Jacen Richards SG7

Comment

Originally posted by KeiranFuller
        Now I can't wait for the summer. RDA is back! At least for a little bit.
        I would have been thrilled just to see him in one episode, but it sounds like we'll see him in more than that. I'm beyond excited. This is a very happy day.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren

Richard Dean Anderson needs no introduction to Stargate SG-1 audiences: He led the SG-1 team and served as an executive producer for eight years on the hit series, helping to make it the record-breaking franchise that it is today. Now, the "Jack O'Neill" actor is officially on board for a return appearance in the show's tenth season.

Read the full story >

The show's former leading man will also guest star on Stargate Atlantis in Season Three, and will appear in additional episodes of SG-1's tenth year.

The show's producers also told GateWorld that Anderson's appearance in the episode will be substantial, and not a brief cameo as he did in Season Nine's "Avalon, Part 1" and "Origin."

Thanks for that info
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Kool

Comment

Read the full story >
              what would we do with out Darren

Rick's coming Back
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

All of a sudden I'm looking forward to S10!

I can't believe how much I've missed Jack and how lack lustre S9 felt because of it. RDA's return - whether it be for 1 ep or 10 can only be good news

Oh yes, and

Hallowed is Darren
                sigpic

Comment

I love the use of the word 'substantial'. Makes me so much happier!
                  sigpic

Comment

You will start to see this story all over the main-stream media today. We were fortunate enough to learn the happy news at the studio last week, but had to keep our lips stapled shut until SCI FI released a press release today.

More to come on that very cool Atlantis appearance as soon as we can!
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

This is the best news imaginable!!! I am one Happy Camper!! O'NEILL is BACK! It is n't the storyline I was hoping for - but I'm sure that I will enjoy it.

Comment

Party !!!!!! Ricks coming home

Comment

That just made my day, thanks Darren!!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                            That just made my day, thanks Darren!!
                            me 2 and I've been sick yippee

Comment

You will start to see this story all over the main-stream media today. We were fortunate enough to learn the happy news at the studio last week, but had to keep our lips stapled shut until SCI FI released a press release today.

More to come on that very cool Atlantis appearance as soon as we can!
                              Thanks guys.

Not that I want you to disclose anything you aren't supposed to, but I was wondering if you guys given a sneak peek at the Atlantis storyline for the episode RDA will be in.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X