This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeding on Ronon Dex

I've done a brief, brief search as im in a rush, please move if theres already a thread. Thanks !

Just a quick one, why cant the Wraith feed on Ronon? Have we found out yet?
    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
    MSN: [email protected]
    feel free to add me on either

no
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      no
      Short but sweet lol

Thanks
      Mrs Tapping

Comment

The lil ole Wraith had no salt to put on Ronan, so decided they'd get pleasure out of him another way....

...Run Ronan Run
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

He's the Pegasus Galaxy's answer to Ah-nold.

(The Running Man reference)
          I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

i thought he was just to yummy to eat! more interesting thing he can be used for.

Comment

Here you go:

There's a thread about Wraith feeding here. I hypothesize why Ronon can't be fed on in this post.

They explain it in Poisoning the Well. Ronon can't be fed on because he make a special protein that interferes with the Wraith feeding enzymes. He doesn't seem to be the only one with this ability, although they are rare. I wonder if being immune to the Wraith is a quality that all runners posess?

Comment

Same reason why the Goa'uld can't feed on Aris Boach (the Bounty Hunter Addict). It makes for an interresting Plot device, gives TPTB an excuse for making an interresting chatacter (a runner!) & also another excuse for Ronon to be the only protection SGA has against the Wraith whilst hand-to-hand battling them. (unless he gets stunned ). It's probably some chemcial impulse that distrupts the neuron interfaces between primary nerve circuits... that makes sense...

Comment

An why the Scientists of Atlantis doesn't make a research about this special charactaristic in Ronon?.... i still thinking that may be they have a key against the wraith in him....

sigpic
                  ----------------------------
                  Stars are not the limit.....
                  The galaxies are not the limit....
                  Your imagination have the last word...

Raziel...

Comment

Do we actually know for sure that the reason the Wraith didn't feed on him was because they couldn't?

Comment

a theory me and a mate at work devised was the wraith fed a bit, saw his military past and decided to make him a runner to train say their 'super elite' troops

kinda backfired though
                      Mrs Tapping

Comment

Or the Wraith was gay!

And had the hots for Ronan, knew it could never work and released him...

I can imagine it now...Mr masculine Wraith standing there - next to his dart...a tear rolling down his cheek as Ronan dissapeared into the forest...then another Wraith...a camp one comes along and goes...'the hunt is on...play time'

Or am i jst wierd?
                        Blitz

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                          Or the Wraith was gay!

And had the hots for Ronan, knew it could never work and released him...

I can imagine it now...Mr masculine Wraith standing there - next to his dart...a tear rolling down his cheek as Ronan dissapeared into the forest...then another Wraith...a camp one comes along and goes...'the hunt is on...play time'

Or am i jst wierd?
                          Um......you're just weird.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

Yes lida... they're weird....

Can anyone give an interesting, objective or viable theory?.... because nobody in the past chapters asked himself about it... why?... is not relevant?....

sigpic
                            Stars are not the limit.....
                            The galaxies are not the limit....
                            Your imagination have the last word...

Raziel...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                              Thankyou

Originally posted by Raziel
                              Yes lida... they're weird....

Can anyone give an interesting, objective or viable theory?.... because nobody in the past chapters asked himself about it... why?... is not relevant?....
                              Your to serious...your gonna live once, dont be old. Yea..there are tons of ideas why he might not of been eatable....

Something in his blood, the Wraith thought he was strong, 100s....but gotta have some fun as well
                              Blitz

Comment

Working...
                              X