This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eve-Online

I was wondering if any of you have ever played Eve-Online? It's a massively multiplayer role-playing game (MMORPG) that is based in another galaxy far in the future.

You start off in a light frigate, and begin a tutorial that helps you learn how to play the game. The tutorial is alot of fun, but it takes a few hours to get all the way through it. After that, you're given a mission and set loose on the galaxy.

The galaxy is huge, with over 5000 star systems, each with planets, moons, asteroids, space stations, stargates, and complexes (dungeons). The neat thing about Eve-Online that you don't see in any other online game is that every player plays on the same "server" or "shard". That means you have upwards of 25,000 people online at any particular time, and over 100,000 subscriptions total.

I've been playing for about two months now, and I'm having alot of run. My character is currently flying a cruiser, which is a mid-sized ship. Spaceship control is all point and click, so you don't need a joystick to control your ship.

If you follow the link above, you can download the client for free, and I think you get a free 7 day trial. If not, I can give out buddy keys to anyone interested in trying it out, which is good for 14 days.
    Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

I prefer DarkSpace

Comment

I have its a good game i been playing for over 2 years now and im loving it im flying a Amarr battleship (Apocalypse) + I have a mining barge (retriever) I would say if you have not played it you sould give it go its realy good fun you know want to

Comment

i have never heard of it
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
        X