Trailer for "Path of Revelation, Part Two"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer for "Path of Revelation, Part Two"

And this one will be one heck of a crazy ride!

You can download the trailer right here!

Feel free to speculate on what might happen, or what possibly couldn't happen. Remember, back in "The Devil To Pay" Kevin had offered Christine the chance to stay back on Earth, working in a new possition. So, what is she doing in that university classroom. She's not really staying behind, is she?

And more importantly... does this trailer possibly imply that
    Spoiler:
    one of the regulars could get killed off in this episode?
    Would we be crazy enough to do that? Of course we would.

One thing's for certain. I have a feeling this conclusion will be different from what everyone out there is expecting.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I guess the only thing we can be sure about is that
    Spoiler:
    if someone dies, it isn't Lenori.
    Rocky

Comment

Interesting...it's probably Moore or David that gets hit by the podium and it's probably those guy who teamed up wth the Enoly who Dureg kills.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I think it may be Tom.

Comment

nah, he's got an episode later on. He cant be killed.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Well, it can't be Lenori either... so... Well, that pretty much leaves Christine, Moore, and David. And Moore isn't a regular... so, it's David or Christine. But David has "Amazing Grace" coming up, so...

R.I.P.
            Christine

Comment

It's the phrase "sacrifice can happen more than once" that makes me think that Tom might be the one to go. Although, a glimpse of Christine teaching at a university could mean she was hit and she is hallucinating as she hangs on for life. I don't know. All I know is I actually got goose bumps reading this trailer! Awesome. I can't wait for this episode.
              Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

I can't wait for this episode
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Mmmmm, speculation. It's hard to sit by and not say anything, but I suppose the episode will be out within a few days anyway.
                  Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                  Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                  Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                  Stargate Destiny, Fan
                  Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
                    Mmmmm, speculation. It's hard to sit by and not say anything, but I suppose the episode will be out within a few days anyway.
                    Go ahead, SierraGulf1. Spill it! lol
                    Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

LoL, how true.

Comment

You guys have already said more than enough by announcing A) It would be a series regular that will be killified, B) It wasn't Lenori, as he looks on at the dude/ette that gets killedified, and C) Some of the upcoming episodes with Grant, David, and Tom.

Comment

It's true one might be able to deduce certain things, however:

1) We could have lied about upcoming episodes. It's dirty, but the 24 producers even film alternate scenes with the actors to keep the truth from coming out.

2) Lenori runs to someone who got hit, seeming concerned. It doesn't actually that a particular person dies.

Of course, you might also be right in your elimination. It's important to keep things in trailers different from what they truly are.
                          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                          Stargate Destiny, Fan
                          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

2) Lenori runs to someone who got hit, seeming concerned. It doesn't actually that a particular person dies.
                            Yeah, for all you know it might be one of our characters on the Enoly ship. But that would leave only Sivea and Chase. Perhaps we've decided to do something about the fact that technically Ben Browder is on two Stargate shows.

Then again, maybe they'll all make it out of the episode safely. But then again the trailer kind of gives away that that's unlikely.

And yeah, Christine hasn't been mentioned in the info for any of the upcoming episodes. But neither has Chase. Hmm.

Guess you'll just have to read the episode to find out. Should be interesting. Just two more days.
                            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

So... Sivea, Chase, or Christine. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Working...
                              X