Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the?!? MacGyver ETA in theaters? Huh?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the?!? MacGyver ETA in theaters? Huh?

I'm pretty sure this is a typo or database error, but VideoETA has a page listing MacGyver as "In Theaters: Estimated for July 2005" ???

http://videoeta.com/movie/54156

If you look at their Most Requested Email Reminders, MacGyver is #17 (at this time), which links to the page above. However, it's also listed on the July 2005 Theatrical Releases along with other movies like The Pink Panther with Steve Martin and Tron 2.0 ...(2.0?? jeez...)

There is no movie listing in IMDB, not that that's stopped anyone before. I'm thinking this is an ETA for the DVD set? At least I hope it's for the DVD set. I don't think I want to see MacGyver in a movie theater. I don't even want the DVDs. I just don't want to see Hollywood try to do a MacGyver movie with, oh, say...Owen Wilson or Ashton Kutcher.

Apparently ALF has a TV talk show now, so I believe any bad idea has a chance in Hollywood.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Yeah, and Stargate 2 was expected in theatres July 2002. Stuff happens

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Working...
    X