This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we see hammond ever again

Proberly a stupid question but I miss Hammond, is he planned to come back at any time ?

To date:

he is to appear in Atlantis episode "Home" and SG-1 episode "Prometheus Unbound" along with Cluadia Black from Farscape, which is one episode I'm looking forward to.

Comment

thanks

what was the reason that he left ? was it his choice or the producers ?

Comment

From what I read, Don S. Davis decided to leave the show as a regular. I'm glad he'll make a few appearances from time to time.
        Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
        O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
        O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Yeah, he'll be making a few appearances!
          __

__

Comment

Hammond is like the father I had...but never saw.

Comment

Yes, General Hammond will be in a Season 8 episode called Prometheus Unbound, or something like that. But I haven't heard anything about him being in more than that.

Comment

General Hammond went thru the real stargate and is scheduled to come back for shooting and then to return to the Real StarGate Command which,because the real stargate is reffered to as the Gatohaven(which is ancient for Gateway to heaven) SGC is really GHOST(Gatoheven Overly Sensative Turminal) Which is located 10 miles away from Area 51. Don S Davis has taken control of it and some of the stargate episodes are shot on other planets, all of the aliens on SG1 are true aliens.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I wonder if he's seen the little alien guys that they keep there in the real deal Area 51.
                  Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                  O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                  O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Working...
                  X