This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate Imdb..they are frellin liars:P/spoiler maybe:P

well..i hate them thats all...but why? they give us false hope, thats why!. Like the info that RDA is on the 1 ep of the 10 s... here is the link /http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0756405/ that just s*cks
    'Death stands above me, whispering low I know not what in my ear . . .'

maybe he is in it? I know it not likely but chin up, He might come back for the 200th!

Perfecto!

Comment

they put him in the 1 ep os s 10...and in the 4 they put him, hammond, and jonas..thats screewin with us all...beter put the hezmada no one then to gove us false hope...well thats my thoughts
      'Death stands above me, whispering low I know not what in my ear . . .'

Comment

don't blame IMDB, blame whomever it was that uploaded the info.

much of the stuff on that site is fan submitted (although actors' agents can also submit from my understanding)

you can never underestimate the tackiness of a person's idea of a joke
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

However the IMDb are usually right about stuff like actors...

- "I ask you. What could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?"
          - "Lose it…it meant go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one’s faculties, three fries short of a happy meal….WACKO!"
          - "I'm taking this loop off..."
          - "Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were krispy kremes right?"
          - "Carter, all I heard was matrix, and I found those films quite confusing."
          - "I played Def Jam Vendetta."

Comment

in this case, there is someone else from the convention that has reported that rda is NOT in the s10 premiere

I think it's safe to say, if he is, they'll promote the hell out of it pretty soon. I for one don't see it happening. The focus of the eps will be vala and the super sprog, having rda in there will just be a distraction
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

If RDA is in the ep hed probably do a cameo appearance at the end or something like he did in Origin.
              IMDB isnt too reliable as there are alot of Jokers who post up random things to get our hopes up. FOr example when there was the hold up since the Beeb didnt want to reveal the villian at the end of the New Doctor Who series 1 they actor and villian changed every hour. It is manic there.....
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I'm still hoping for RDA to show up in the 200th episode. It would be so nice to see him interact a little more with the "new" SG-1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope this doesn't offend too many people, but I think it's very gullible to believe that RDA will be in the first episode of Season 10 given that there haven't been any other source to report it AND the fact that this "news" appeareard even before writing for Season 10 even begun.

I mean, come on guys.

EDIT: Oops, I thought it was that "No Hope" thing again. Well, guess I should actually read what people are talking about.

Comment

Alas, IMDB is what the internetmakes of it; that is, anybody can submit. They say they check the sources but with obvious mistakes, that's not the case.

If RDA should appear in an SG1 episode, face it, we will be DELUGED with ads on SciFi for it weeks before it actually airs, and if he makes the episode before season 10 premieres, I'm sure they'll use his image in any advertising campaign ... "RDA returns to SG1!" they'll crow, only they won't telll you precisely WHEN he does soyou watch all 19 episodes until he shows up in episode 20

Comment

True but some of us like to dare to dream...
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                      X