This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Episode Titles revealed

Gateworld reporters have posted some news on the main site regarding two new episode titles for Season 3 of Atlantis.

Click here to view the latest news from Vancouver.

I hope that we can see Cameron or Sam in Common Ground. It would be a great cross-over episode.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

yep

Comment

McKay's sister! Hooray!

Comment

Yeah, Jeannie McKay episode, finally. Too bad it will be 8 episode because it means long waiting.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Thanks for the link

XXX

Comment

Finally we get to see that Sheppard was a maths teacher before joining the Airforce

Comment

interesting..thanks for the link! not to sure what i think about the title of the McKay's sister episode though.

Comment

Originally posted by DrPepperJunkie
                  interesting..thanks for the link! not to sure what i think about the title of the McKay's sister episode though.
                  Exactly. Mrs.Miller-it may be his sister like married woman? I hope it will be normal episode with McKay back in Earth, not some flashbacks or so.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Gero said that "McKay and Mrs. Miller," was difficult to write because "for the first act and half it's just McKay and his sister on Earth."
                    i hope we see McKay's sister in atlantis(the city), and not just on earth, because that would be funny.

I always feel cheated when we(fans) ask for something and they give it to us in a 'not really true' kinda way.
                    Like wanting to see Sam in atlantis and we get 'Grace under pressure' where she isn't really there. Not that 'Grace under pressure' wasn't a good ep, it was a great ep, it just didnt bring Sam to atlantis like i wanted
                    SPACE MACGYVER!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45YqOin2sg

Comment

I'm wondering if the McKay episode is a flash back or he actually goes back to earth. It would be hard to think that Weir would allow McKay to leave Atlantis for an extended period of time.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                        I'm wondering if the McKay episode is a flash back or he actually goes back to earth. It would be hard to think that Weir would allow McKay to leave Atlantis for an extended period of time.
                        Everyone's allowed leave at some point!

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Can't wait for these episodes...Cannot wait for the McKay ep
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                            Everyone's allowed leave at some point!
                            not McKay though! how will we survive without his snarkiness?

Comment

Would Kate Hewlett, DH's real life sister who appears in his movie A Dogs Breakfest play McKays sister?

Comment

Working...
                              X