PDA

View Full Version : New Episode Titles revealed

TheWarrior
March 26th, 2006, 03:25 AM
Gateworld reporters have posted some news on the main site regarding two new episode titles for Season 3 of Atlantis.

Click here (http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/conventions/vancouver2006/newiatlantisiepisodetitles.shtml) to view the latest news from Vancouver.

Platschu
March 26th, 2006, 03:50 AM
I hope that we can see Cameron or Sam in Common Ground. It would be a great cross-over episode. :)

Stevo
March 26th, 2006, 04:00 AM
yep

Jumper One
March 26th, 2006, 06:25 AM
McKay's sister! Hooray! :)

Klenotka
March 26th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Yeah, Jeannie McKay episode, finally. Too bad it will be 8 episode because it means long waiting.

March 26th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the link :)

XXX

knowsfords
March 26th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Finally we get to see that Sheppard was a maths teacher before joining the Airforce :p

DrPepperJunkie
March 26th, 2006, 04:04 PM
interesting..thanks for the link! not to sure what i think about the title of the McKay's sister episode though.

Klenotka
March 27th, 2006, 12:03 AM
interesting..thanks for the link! not to sure what i think about the title of the McKay's sister episode though.

Exactly. Mrs.Miller-it may be his sister like married woman? I hope it will be normal episode with McKay back in Earth, not some flashbacks or so.

Psi
March 27th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Gero said that "McKay and Mrs. Miller," was difficult to write because "for the first act and half it's just McKay and his sister on Earth."

i hope we see McKay's sister in atlantis(the city), and not just on earth, because that would be funny.

I always feel cheated when we(fans) ask for something and they give it to us in a 'not really true' kinda way.
Like wanting to see Sam in atlantis and we get 'Grace under pressure' where she isn't really there. Not that 'Grace under pressure' wasn't a good ep, it was a great ep, it just didnt bring Sam to atlantis like i wanted :(

Iguana775
March 27th, 2006, 06:44 AM
I'm wondering if the McKay episode is a flash back or he actually goes back to earth. It would be hard to think that Weir would allow McKay to leave Atlantis for an extended period of time.

Keffler
March 27th, 2006, 08:18 AM
I'm wondering if the McKay episode is a flash back or he actually goes back to earth. It would be hard to think that Weir would allow McKay to leave Atlantis for an extended period of time.
Everyone's allowed leave at some point!

sueKay
March 27th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Can't wait for these episodes...Cannot wait for the McKay ep :D

_WraithQueen_
March 27th, 2006, 08:58 AM

not McKay though! :S how will we survive without his snarkiness?

shockwave
March 27th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Would Kate Hewlett, DH's real life sister who appears in his movie A Dogs Breakfest play McKays sister?

Iguana775
March 27th, 2006, 09:15 AM

Sure. but if they has some sort of major emergency that only McKay can fix, they are kind of screwed. and they seem to run in to a lot of those only to see McKay save the day.

Steve_the_Wraith
March 27th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Could be that the Trust interfere - kidnap McKay and/or his sister and the other characters have to get involved

mckaychick
March 27th, 2006, 01:32 PM
McKay's sister!

nicholas
March 28th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Finally we get to see that Sheppard was a maths teacher before joining the Airforce :p
he was? i reread and i dont see it? *confused*

lissafoss
March 28th, 2006, 04:16 AM
thanks for the link

knowsfords
March 28th, 2006, 04:31 AM
he was? i reread and i dont see it? *confused*

Thats because its a joke based on the fact that he is a mathematical genius and also I always found it funny that Indiana Jones was a geeky teacher when not exploring.

caty
March 28th, 2006, 04:42 AM
I don't care what we're gonna see about Shep's past life, I just wanna see something!

We've been promised before and I believe there'll be backstory when I see it!

Tazmy
March 31st, 2006, 08:24 PM
I think the name of the McKay's sister episode is a pun. There is a movie called McCabe and Mrs. Miller.