This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Stargate Virtual Series

So I was surfing the forums on some of my favorite sites today and ran across a bit of interesting news on the Monster Zero Productions forum. It seems that Lee A. Chrimes has thrown his hat into the ring and is releasing his own Stargate spinoff to air this Fall in September. The new virtual series will be called Stargate Discovery. It sounds really promising. You should go check it out. Lee has photos up of his virtual cast and a nice description of the show and its characters. I have read Lee's other series in the past and he's a wonderfull writer. I can't wait to see what he does with this. If you are looking for another Stargate fix, go check it out.

http://monsterzero.proboards3.com/in...ead=1142435966

P.S. Stargate Destiny now has a link to their series as well. It's nice to see all the love among the virtual series creators. It's so cool.
    Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Wrong place, should be in the fan fiction bit. But yeah, I like Lee's work, awesome writing, so this one should be good.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Wrong board. It does sound interesting however.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Oops. You're right guys. Wrong place. I shouldn't post so early in the A.M.
        Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

Working...
        X