Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's using Fluffy as an avatar on Moby's forum?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's using Fluffy as an avatar on Moby's forum?

I had to laugh, I saw this the other day but forgot about it until now... and then saw it again. This is so cute:

http://ubbt.moby.com/showprofile.php...7&fpart=1&vc=1

Is "cotton" one of us from GateWorld too? That's Fluffy for sure, eh? And the image name matches too! FLUFFY!

Please feel free to move this to Off-Topic Chatter if necessary, Mods, but I think Fluffy has been mentioned too many times here for it to be irrelevant .
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Kind of off topic IMO.

Do many people here not know what off topic is? I ventured in there the other day and there were threads on Stargate in there. That whole letter game thing. They were asking you to name anything from Stargate with a letter L or M etc. If it's Stargate related, its not off Topic

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Torley,I had a look at the linked image and I think Nolamom's already discussing the whole Multiple-Fluffy thing in her Play-Zone "Fluffy" Thread !
      I don't think"cotton" is a GW Member,but I'm wondering if maybe they're the actual student Nolamom got Fluffy from ?

Indiana:This whole issue of where Threads "belong",is really confusing sometimes .I tend to think of Fluffy as a GW Mascot ,but as she's not Show Canon ,I suppose the Thread'll get moved .
      As to the letter games...I think that was set up the same way on Delphi ,so they've stayed in the Off-Topic Chatter Board here !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Fluffy is neither show canon nor an official GW mascot, therefore this thread does not belong into a general discussion folder about Stargate!

To ALL: please try to open threads in the folder they belong to! I know that often it's not easy to decided which folder a thread might belong to and we're usually very lenient about this. However, opening a thread in the wrong folder and then telling the mods in your first post to move the thread to the correct folder causes us nothing but unnecessary work.

Feli
        Gateworld Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          Fluffy is neither show canon nor an official GW mascot,
          He's not? ::sob::
          sigpic

Comment

Afraid not,Nola ........our little Fluffster doesn't actually qualify !
            I'm now thinking,do we talk here or on the Play Zone Thread ?

Edit :I'll stick with the Main Fluffy Thread in the "About The Forum-Play Zone"section,till told otherwise,to save confusion !
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 July 2004, 08:00 AM. Reason: Had a look at the adventures of Fluffy.....already discussion there as well as fab pics .
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
              He's not? ::sob::
              He is cute though!

Comment

I bet he's a nippy little bugger tho...watch those fingers

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
                from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Indiana: Of course I know, but see, in the alternative universe I come from, Fluffy IS part of the show. 'An Janet Fraiser is part of SG-1. But Sam Carter is a xenobiologist. It's a little confusing here in this reality. You can understand how difficult it is to journey to the Dark Tower, I'm sure? Ka? Yes.

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

Boy,that pooch is getting around the internet,like my cat does the neighborhood!
                    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

LOL, in the immortal words of Bob Barker, did you spay or neuter your cat?

Comment

Fluffy is too little yet to worry about the whole spay/neuter thing (phew!) And yes, he can bite fingers quite well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Fluffy! No! Kill! Destroy! Maim! Bite 'em! Um...watch your teeth!
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Working...
                          X