This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Attractive Doctor

What Doctor is most attractive to you? This could be 'attractive' by any means (looks, attitude, etc).

I would (at this point) chose Christopher Eccleston, the 9th Doctor, as the most attractive. Mainly, I like his personality... But to be honest, he is too old for me.

I haven't seen episodes of David Tennant, the 10th Doctor, to make an informed decision.

Mattathias

I don't like short haired guys that much, but C.E. was kinda cute

Nah, David Tennant , he looks funky, but darker as well. He's good For a straight guy anyway
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Fifth Doctor, no contest. Young, vulnerable, fair-haired, sexy (especially in his Planet of Fire outfit), dreamy blue eyes...
      I think David Tennant is attractive, too, but not particularly because of his physical features (a bit on the skinny side). It's his incredible charisma and screen presence that appeal to me.
      Come to think of it, the Eighth Doctor isn't too bad-looking, either.

Comment

Tenth, especially when he has his glasses on. Fifth is a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by in circles
          Tenth, especially when he has his glasses on.
          Oh yes!!! Those glasses make him look so deliciously geeky, very difficult to resist that charm!

Comment

Notice no-one's going for Sylvester McCoy, wonder why that is?
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I'd have to say Doctor number 9, but as an American I have yet to see the 10th doctor in action and cannot pass judgement on him.
              Spoiler:
              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
              I caught frogs and called them prince
              And made myself a queen
              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
              I slept in castles and fell in love
              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
              To capture tinkerbell
              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
              And anything I can to get by
              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

9th,but with 5th coming a close second
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I think I'm going to have a tough time choosing between numbers 5 and 10... They're both younger and reasonably good-looking. I suspect though that Tennant will convey a great sense of kinetic energy, if that makes any sense as well.
                  But each doctor has his own kind of attractiveness. I should say also that Paul McGann is pretty good looking as well.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I have to say that Peter Davison (um, I believe he's the 5th) is my personal fav. I am a bit partial though 'cause one of the characters he has played is my namesake. I wonder if anyone could even know...ha,ha,ha! Plus the first time I saw an episode was when I accidently stubbled on to it...and he was the Doctor. You know how your first intro. is usually what you think it should be that way...wait, does that make any sense? Eccleson (spell check) is good, but sometimes he is a bit too... Well, he smiles and acts too much like a complete dork (not in an attractive way). I'm interested what the next guy, Tennant, would be like though...

Gizmo
                    "Why won't this...*ugh* pop open!? It's suppose to...*CRACK* Oh crap."

Comment

David Tennant has a certain charisma to him that doesn't necessarily fit his outward appearance, especially when he gets all caught up in a scene...Oh but nothing compares to the Hawt!!! that was *is* Peter Davison. I don't even like blonds but I made an exception for him.

This is really silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        This is really silly.
                        Yes it is. Well I'm for the fifth too. Face it...he's just cute! I haven't seen the 10th in action either, but I already think he would be on my list too. I'm looking forward to seeing him.

Heh, I've never really thought about this before. It's fun.
                        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Hehehehe, seems to me like the Fifth and Tenth Doctors are very popular. As well they should be, they're just so cute.
                          I'd love for a Two Doctors-style episode with Davison and Tennant sometime. I don't care that Davison looks way older; I'm sure RTD is smart enough to explain that away with a few carefully chosen lines in the script, and if he isn't... so what?

Comment

10th, his accent rocks!! although i was slightly dissapointed when he didnt have it in the christmas ep

Comment

For me its in this order:

1.)Christopher Eccleston, the 9th Doctor, hands down. I don't care if he is an older actor, he still look damm good. That his casual dress seems to fit him quite well.

2.) Peter Davison, the 5th Doctor. Not as good looking as Eccleston, but he had youth on his part.

3.)Sylvester McCoy, the 7th Doctor, and the one that I grew up on. I hated how he didn't age to well as the 1996 movie showed.

With David Tennant, I have seen still slots of him on this message boards and in my option he is average looking, his face doesn’t jump out at me like others did. Sorry.
                              "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
                              The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
                              Rose: "Your face!"
                              The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
                              The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

Working...
                              X