This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Ops. O'Neill

hey i need a little from some big sg-1 fans, this has been bugging me for a while, does anybody know where this DST black ops. O'Neill exclusive is from? i have looking though some screencaps of verious black ops. O'Neill's and i not seen this one anywhere dose anybody know?
    "Daniel?"
    "For crying out loud!!"
    "Roddney?"
    "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

I don't think anyone has announced they are carrying this figure yet.

Comment

i don't mean which store is going to have it, i mean from which episode does the this figure came from?
      "Daniel?"
      "For crying out loud!!"
      "Roddney?"

Comment

Within the Serpent's Grasp
        The Serpent's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          I don't think anyone has announced they are carrying this figure yet.
          Actually, Previews is carrying it. Since Previews is run by DST's sister company, it can be sold by anyone who carries the SG1 line. They don't need to find an exclusive holder for it like they do the other variants. That's why it's already on preorder anywhere that you can preorder the core figure assortment.

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
            Actually, Previews is carrying it. Since Previews is run by DST's sister company, it can be sold by anyone who carries the SG1 line. They don't need to find an exclusive holder for it like they do the other variants. That's why it's already on preorder anywhere that you can preorder the core figure assortment.
            Anyone know who seems to have the best deal price-wise on preordering these figures? It would be appreciated.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Anyone know who seems to have the best deal price-wise on preordering these figures? It would be appreciated.

Well Newforce has a good deal, $49.99 for Col. Jack O'Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson, a Jaffa Serpent Guard, and the limited General O'Neill, as well as the previews exclusive Black Ops Jack.

Comment

Within the Serpent's Grasp
                The Serpent's Lair
                i don't know, i seen those two and he wore a baseball cap not a beanie.
                "Daniel?"
                "For crying out loud!!"
                "Roddney?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                  i don't know, i seen those two and he wore a baseball cap not a beanie.
                  Thought you meant the black ops outfit.

Comment

i know the black ops. uniform has been seen in some episodes but i was wondering when did O'Neill wore a benie cap with it, i though it was episode specfic from an certain episode, but never mind thanks anyways just checking.
                    "Daniel?"
                    "For crying out loud!!"
                    "Roddney?"

Comment

I'm fairly certain he has, as to which episode I really don't know.

Comment

Well Newforce has a good deal, $49.99 for Col. Jack O'Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson, a Jaffa Serpent Guard, and the limited General O'Neill, as well as the previews exclusive Black Ops Jack.

Yup, New Force. Here's a link. You're not going to find a better deal anywhere else and you certainly will not get better service from anyone else either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                          i don't mean which store is going to have it, i mean from which episode does the this figure came from?
                          I think it looks like the outfit he wore in 4.07 Watergate.

sigpic

Comment

oh ok, i forgot about that one, thanks.
                            "Daniel?"
                            "For crying out loud!!"
                            "Roddney?"

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                              Yup, New Force. Here's a link. You're not going to find a better deal anywhere else and you certainly will not get better service from anyone else either.
                              Thanks alot, guys. I was thinking of going with them, and you two just confirmed for me that it is a wise choice. Again, thank you very much.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X