This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possilble Spoiler...from Opening Segments

In the opening segments they show the city of atlantis with a huge what looks to be shield around the city (looks like a huge dome). Has anybody else seen this?
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

i'd say it doesn't take a... something or other SG related... scientist to figure out that they'll get the power back up and have the sheild active

but yeah i guess that confirms it

Comment

spoiler

I believe they will find a ZPM in the episode where the kids kill themselves.wasnt that in an SG1 episode?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

At what part in the credits does this appear?
        sigpic
        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I saw that, and i pressumed that as the pudle jumper we see flying towards the city, is travelling over ice and has a cloud of ice/snow travelling in its wake, that was a clip of the city before it left for the pegases galaxy.

Also that same clipped was used in episode 1 with the subtitle severel million years ago, except that the lighting has been changed so that its looks more like daylight, unless the version i saw of rising was a bad copy and dark!

Comment

Yeah thats just the clip from the very start of 'Rising'

Comment

Several Million Years Ago:

SG-A Opening:

You can see mountain lines from the opening, so unless SG-A move the city near some landmass...

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

Cool pics, not a lot of difference!
                __

__

Comment

I think they one may have been "incomplete" ad they went with the older one for the title sequence.

Comment

They're the same picture, one is just darker than the other. So it's no spoiler for upcoming episodes - it's from the beginning of 'Rising'.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Its not he exact ame pic as the clouds are slightly different, however both seem to have all the buildings in the middle section, as discussed elsewhere it is though that the outpost on earth was from the centre, so i would say both picks are from earth.

Comment

I think the clouds look different because of JPEG compression.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Man, I can hardly wait till they get the city up to full power.

(But I feel sorry for the people who do the CG)
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Atlantis at full power, I think that would be nice to see.

Comment

Aiden has the best scene in the opening sequence! He comes on during the dramatic, celestial "ahhhs" and he has those three clips of him strutting up like a badass...perfect intro for my favorite Marine lieutenant!
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                              X