Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam is the Only one Left (camelot spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam is the Only one Left (camelot spoiler)

The finalie was awesome and there is a Cliffhanger. Sam is stuck on the supergate and the Ori ship attcked a fleet consisting of Jaffa, the Lutian Alliance, Earth and one Asguard ship. They all were destroied by the Ori and we are left to ask the question Are Daniel Mitchel and T man still alive or are they all dead?
    I cannot wait to see what they have for Season ten.

No... why would they kill off 3/4s of the main cast?

If you want you can jump ahead into the Episode Spoiler section or the Season Ten forum to see what does happen.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General

If you want you can jump ahead into the Episode Spoiler section or the Season Ten forum to see what does happen.
      Not to mention the fact that all the principle cast members signed on for all of season 10......

If they really killed them off, Sci-Fi would have three breach of contract suits on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Universaljoe
        The finalie was awesome and there is a Cliffhanger. Sam is stuck on the supergate and the Ori ship attcked a fleet consisting of Jaffa, the Lutian Alliance, Earth and one Asguard ship. They all were destroied by the Ori and we are left to ask the question Are Daniel Mitchel and T man still alive or are they all dead?
        I cannot wait to see what they have for Season ten.
        Of course they're still alive. Come on, man. This new SG-1 team is just getting started.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Also, unlike Cameron and Daniel, the show doesn't try to trick you into thinking Teal'c dies. He is on board the Lucian Alliance ship.
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Did anyone notice how some Lucian Alliance ships are able to survive hits from the Ori secondary weapons? Maybe they were upgraded using Anubis shields or something?

There's this one that flew in front of the face of the of the Ori ships and got hit by about 5 to 7 secondaries (pulse weapons), but it didn't blow up like the other Ha'Taks.

Comment

Did anyone notice how some Lucian Alliance ships are able to survive hits from the Ori secondary weapons? Maybe they were upgraded using Anubis shields or something?

There's this one that flew in front of the face of the of the Ori ships and got hit by about 5 to 7 secondaries (pulse weapons), but it didn't blow up like the other Ha'Taks.
              Maybe the Ori weapons don't destroy evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
                Maybe the Ori weapons don't destroy evil?
                Or much like the Goa'uld, Replicators, and Wraith.... they don't destroy main cast members.

Must've been Teal'c's ship?

Comment

Or much like the Goa'uld, Replicators, and Wraith.... they don't destroy main cast members.

Must've been Teal'c's ship?
                  That's probably it exactly.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

if there killed off someone we would know by now beucase when it came to do contracts if someone didn't sign up for season 10 then we can assume someone dead but there all coming back
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                      if there killed off someone we would know by now beucase when it came to do contracts if someone didn't sign up for season 10 then we can assume someone dead but there all coming back
                      I haven't see any spoilers yet, but, in the Stargate Universe, just because an actor or actres has a contract doesn't mean their character isn't dead. We could have replicators, robots, clones, alternate reality doubles, alternate timelines, or ascended beings. Did I leave anything out? I probably did.

Comment

season 9 finale spoilers...

well 1... this isnt 24 (dont get me started on that)... so doubtful they all died... teal'c is easy 2 explain, just was on a not hit ship... we saw one earth ship blow up (i think?)... cam and dan were on the russian vessel... carter on the gate... does this mean that the odyssey was the one destroyed and it really was a short lived ship?... some1 tell me please!
                        ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

Of cause if they wanted to keep it a secret that they killed a cast member on the last episode then they would of release fake news ("Missinformation") that they all sign new contracts when if fact only some of them did and the reast just sign a deal not to sign a deal with any other show until the episode aired. It would be real shocker if they did kill one of the main cast members and no one new about until the actuall episode aired..

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                            Of cause if they wanted to keep it a secret that they killed a cast member on the last episode then they would of release fake news ("Missinformation") that they all sign new contracts when if fact only some of them did and the reast just sign a deal not to sign a deal with any other show until the episode aired. It would be real shocker if they did kill one of the main cast members and no one new about until the actuall episode aired..
                            It would also probably start a riot...

Plus - there have been so many other episodes we have spoilers for ... they'd have to have create an entire 'alternate season's' worth of storylines to make up that misinformation.

Besides ...
                            Spoiler:
                            we know there's an Asgard vessel around. It's quite possible (as SG-1 have special tags) they were the easiest for Ksavir to beam all of SG-1 to his ship. Of course, i hope TPTB have been a bit more imaginative than that.
                            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Uh, c'mon people!!! Does anyone remember what happened when JR Bourne died (Martouf died). That infamous line that rings true still today: "No one ever dies in SciFi"? I mean, think about it people! For all we know, Merlin could show up and bring them back or something...
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X