Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New viewer stranded on island says Hello

Okay,

My roommate bought the 1st season used and i've been watching it like mad. I thought i'd never like it but i'm hooked! Amazing character development, writing and story.

I'm getting a little impatient. I'm midway through season 1. I want to know what the monster is! What the hatch is for! Why are there polar bears on a tropical island! etc.

My favorite character so far Is Locke. I want to see more ep's dealing with his back story. How was he paralyzed? How does he know so much about the wild? etc.

I'm hooked. And the sad thing is, I can't tell anyone about the show or it'll spoil something about an ep. People as me, "whats the show about?" or ,"whats the big deal?" and I can't say anything or it'll spoil a plot point!!

Can't wait to watch the next ep.

My husband and I have watched from the start, we are now well into the current season
    The unique thing about this series when one question is (almost) answered another is presented
    Hope you enjoy all of them

Comment

gets a whole lot better !!! keep watching

Comment

I thought the first season was great, however the second season seems to have tried to take the whole 'mysterious island' theme way to far and it has gotten to the point of ridiculous. They haven't answered any of the questions that made the first season so interesting, they have just left them and started on new themes. The second season brings more and more bizarre plot lines, characters with father issues, and quite frankly, I am sick of trying to keep up.

I think it will be lucky if the third season is at all successful, if they even get to produce one.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I am glad you are enjoying LOST. My dad was hook on the first eppy. I join him watching it by eppy 4. My brother started watching it on the season 1 finale. The show is very addicting. (In a good way oh course )
          Kaylee

Comment

Working...
          X