This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Ronon is season 3

i mean come on you gotta love this guy weapons expert good actor and immune to the wraith for some reason but i do think he could has been used more in season 2

any one else wanna see more stories involing him in season 3 besides just following teyla around
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 30 March 2006, 07:52 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
    i mean come on you gotta love this guy weapons expert good actor and immune to the wraith for some reason but i do think he could has been used more in season 2

any one else wanna see more stories involing him in season 9 besides just following teyla around of him
    There will be a 3rd season episode (early on) called "Sateda" which should delve a bit more into his background. Well, at least they're sorta promising that. I hold my breath on all spoilers as lots of times things just don't materialize, but yes, I'd like to see the rest of the team incapacitated and he has to save the day, and maybe his methods just don't gell with how Sheppard would do it.

Comment

Hell yes!

That guy rocks, a gun, a sword and a claw.... and a kick ass set of dreads, what more do you need in a mercenary type fighter

I just want a fight between him, 4 wraith guards in a locked room especially cos he can recover from wraith stunner shots so easily
      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
      MSN: [email protected]
      feel free to add me on either

Comment

I wouldn't exactly call it "easily"
        It generally takes an extra couple of shots before Ronon will go down, mainly because he has the stamina that the others don't.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

i would like to a bit more of him, very easy on the eyes!

Comment

geez...what do you think my response would be to this question?? LOL!! um....that would be a OH HELL YES!!

Not just because he is great to look at, but he is Ronon Dex and he rocks Atlantis!! Jason Momoa is amazing as an actor and this is his best part yet.
            Purple's Biggest Fan
            A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Heck yeah, he is the reason I've watched last year!

Comment

It would be nice if he got more lines. The whole brooding, quiet thing gets old pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                  It would be nice if he got more lines. The whole brooding, quiet thing gets old pretty fast.
                  it reminds me of teal'c in the early season s

Comment

Hmmm, more Ronon in season 3? Wow, that's a tough question, let me think about it. Tall, quiet but intelligent man, with the face of an angel and the body of a God, do I really want to see more of him? (OK gals, get outta the gutter, I meant more of his character.) I'd have to answer yes......or maybe YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the episode entitled Sateda....Martin Gero did promise it was truly Ronon centric and an excellent showcase for Jason Momoa's talent.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      Hmmm, more Ronon in season 3? Wow, that's a tough question, let me think about it. Tall, quiet but intelligent man, with the face of an angel and the body of a God, do I really want to see more of him? (OK gals, get outta the gutter, I meant more of his character.) I'd have to answer yes......or maybe YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the episode entitled Sateda....Martin Gero did promise it was truly Ronon centric and an excellent showcase for Jason Momoa's talent.
                      YAY is want more ronon he seems likea great actor but there never use him

Comment

I definetly think he should have more of a role in Season 3...he has A LOT of potential. There is a lot of mystery around him and I'd love to see them bring the whole team into the stories surrounding his time running from the Wraith.
                        It feels good to be alive.
                        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                          I definetly think he should have more of a role in Season 3...he has A LOT of potential. There is a lot of mystery around him and I'd love to see them bring the whole team into the stories surrounding his time running from the Wraith.
                          That would be a great idea!! Maybe they could spread it out over time, or add it "flash backs" now and then. Brilliant idea!!
                          Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                            That would be a great idea!! Maybe they could spread it out over time, or add it "flash backs" now and then. Brilliant idea!!
                            Maybe a flashback to see why he's so angry with everyone lol
                            Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                            MSN: [email protected]
                            feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
                              Maybe a flashback to see why he's so angry with everyone lol
                              LOL!!! I think it was pretty obvious in Runner LOL!!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                              X