Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Path of Revelation, Part One" Released!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Path of Revelation, Part One" Released!

The great moment has arrived. Unlike usually, for now the episode link can be found in the episode discussion thread. Please make sure to post all comments, reviews or discussion in that official thread.

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Eh, heh, someone messed up with HTMLing again. The episode link is on the Synopsis page, and the synopsis apparently became the redirect for the episode link. That doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
      Eh, heh, someone messed up with HTMLing again. The episode link is on the Synopsis page, and the synopsis apparently became the redirect for the episode link. That doesn't work.
      That isn't due to any errors with html, but much rather due to the fact that the only person who has the means to properly upload new episodes to the site is currently unavailable.

I'm hoping to have this fixed very soon.

Comment

I've already got an update. The episode should be up on the site normally pretty soon. As soon as it is, I'll take down the current link.

Comment

The episode is now up on the website. I've taken down the temporary link, and will close this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X