X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a what if Theory on Hot zone Villian ZPM related

******technobable spoilers for SG1 Crusade and ARTHUR'S MANTLE*******
    Spoiler:
    first a few spoilery facts from other eps well maybe facts if my memory serves

1)Ok so in Arthurs mantle and a few other eps carter said there are 11 dimentions and they were in a diffrent dimention then the time danial in the cirstal skull. which so far we have seen or know of 4 that are used already ours crystal skull, ancients/ori and arthurs mantle

2)in Crusade that asgard said they think the weapon works like a zpm using the energy or something from the dimention the ancients live on.

So what if a new unseen enemy or the one from hotzone is a life form that lives in another dimention, the one that the ZPM's take energy from. a race that can come into our dimention would have to be advanced so maybe they have mastered nano tech

why they would only attack humans i dont know that dosn't really fit but is it just me who thinks this may be a good new enemy for atlantis? could add something new to the ancients.
    Sure we have the wraith and the human threat in pegasus but something else would be nice and someone that the ancients had wronged by taking energy from them?

Originally posted by AsgardCarnage
    ******technobable spoilers for SG1 Crusade and ARTHUR'S MANTLE*******
    Spoiler:
    first a few spoilery facts from other eps well maybe facts if my memory serves

1)Ok so in Arthurs mantle and a few other eps carter said there are 11 dimentions and they were in a diffrent dimention then the time danial in the cirstal skull. which so far we have seen or know of 4 that are used already ours crystal skull, ancients/ori and arthurs mantle

2)in Crusade that asgard said they think the weapon works like a zpm using the energy or something from the dimention the ancients live on.

So what if a new unseen enemy or the one from hotzone is a life form that lives in another dimention, the one that the ZPM's take energy from. a race that can come into our dimention would have to be advanced so maybe they have mastered nano tech

why they would only attack humans i dont know that dosn't really fit but is it just me who thinks this may be a good new enemy for atlantis? could add something new to the ancients.
    Sure we have the wraith and the human threat in pegasus but something else would be nice and someone that the ancients had wronged by taking energy from them?
    Spoiler:

If you look at the spoilers for Progeny you'll see that the hot zone virus was actually created by the Atlantians to attack the wraith on a cellular level.

Comment

Working...
    X