This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q's about Season 2 SG-1 DVD's

I recently got my hands on the 1st to seasons of Stargate SG-1 on DVD, best $88 I ever spent, and in just over 4 days, I've managed to watch Season 1, and half of seasnon 2, but on getting to volume 3 I noticed that the ep order goes;
    Ep 9: Secrets
    Ep 10: Ban
    Ep 13: Spirits
    Ep 11: The Tok'ra pt I

Then volume 4 goes;
    Ep 12: The Tok'ra pt II
    Ep 14: Touchstone
    Ep 15: A Matter of Time
    Ep 16: The Fifth Race

Now I did fail yr 10 maths, but doesn't 13 come after 11 and 12? I mean couldn't they just put The Tok'ra pt I & pt II on volume 3 and then put Spirits on volume 4? Why has this been done? Or is it just my box set?
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

who knows why they broke it up like that

Your dvd's are region 2 right? The region 2 ones are notorios for being messed up. they have incorrect blurbs on the back, wrong pictures etc.

And another reason possibly, originally the region 2 discs are sold separately. by splitting up a 2 parter, they guarantee the sale of 2 discs instead of just one
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's crazy. My eps for season 2 definitely aren't out of order.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        Your dvd's are region 2 right? The region 2 ones are notorios for being messed up. they have incorrect blurbs on the back, wrong pictures etc.
        No actruly they are region 4
        The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
        Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

probably the same stamping though. the non-us ones tend to follow the same eps order adn the such with only the region 1 ones being totaly different

They have a habit of splitting up 2 parters to get you to buy two discs instead of just one
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Mine are ordered correctly. Something in the US makes is done correctly I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X