New Episode Release Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Episode Release Times

With the premiere now just a little over a day away, it's time to officially announce that there'll be a change in the episode's release times. But, no reason to worry, because... the episodes will be released sooner.

Due to a change in my schedule, I won't be getting home before later in the evenings pretty much every Thursday. So, there's an option of either releasing the episodes on Thursday nights or sometime Thursday mornings. We've opted to go for the latter, which should be beneficial for everyone, as it gives everyone more time to actually read the episodes on the day of release.

Right now we're not going for a specific time, but you can expect "Path of Revelation, Part One" to be up early on Thursday. The great thing about this is that the episodes will be available to pretty much everyone around the world on Thursdays. In that past, they weren't out before Friday for people in the UK, I believe. So, I have a feeling no one will complain about this change.

Thanks. And, now... time for some final speculations about what will happen before the whole thing begins.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Circle of the ancients?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
      Circle of the ancients?
      Hmm. Interesting.

Yeah, that's a plot point waiting to be picked up again, isn't it? Perhaps... eventually... maybe.

Comment

Finale?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
          Finale?
          I will say there'll be LOTS of things going on in the season finale, which is in early development stages now. We'll be getting to breaking the story soon. Can't wait.

Of course there'll be lots of things going on before the finale, too.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Ah cool. That'll mean it'll be up by the time I get home.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Cool. I look forward to the earlier release time. I want to read the next epi soooo bad!
                Chase: "I'd like fish-sticks for lunch!"

Comment

Working...
                X