This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Atlantis-Asgard story.

Hey peeps, I seriously think that thee needs to be a few crossovers in SGA and SG-1. Not just in characters but in past story lines as well.

Here goes on an Atlantis story line, its not that detailed.

Title:
    The Devils Children

Synopsis:
    Basically the SGA team gate through to a planet in which they meet a seemingly peaceful civilisation that look extremely like us but with a bit of a coned type of head.
    They are taken to the High Council of the civilisation and they introduce each other. They call themselves the Asgard.

Main Title. Quality Tune. Da da dada dad ada, whatever.

Sheppard looks stunned and asks if they are joking for any reason. They seem to be offended and say thy are not. Sheppard looks at his team and then tries to explain to the human-like asgard that they are allies with a civilisation called the asgard. The human like ones say they have never net a race of humans from a planet called Earth. Sheppard theorises that these people must be some-how related to the asgard that they know.
    Atlantis calls for the Deadalus to come with the asgard on board. The mini-asgard is beamed down and they introduce each other to themselves and their civilisations. The deada heads backto Atlantis and then we see a fleet of asgard ships arrive out of hyperspace above the planet that SGA team are on. Thor is beamed down to talk to the human like asgard. They introduce each other and Thor says that he cannot believe that they have finally met their own people.

As this happens the SGA team head off around and find out sumhow that these human like asgard provided the wraith with weapons and materials, during the ancient war all those millions of years ago. Teyla looks confused and Ronon seems pissed. Sheppard then tells Thor about this and Thor questions the human like asgard about what happend. What we see next is the the human-like asgard use sum weapons to make the SGA team and Thor unconcious. Next we see that a fews shots rise from the planets surace and destroys the asgard vessels.

Then the SGA team awkens a sees that Thor and all the asgard are being kept in lock, includng the ones from the vessels, the human like asgard must have eamed them off. Sehppard asks Thor what is going on and Thor replies that these human like asgard are not what they appear to be. Although they are Asgard and both related, they are not a good race. Thor explains that whilst in being questioned and having his mind read, a human like asgard explained to him that during the ancient war, all those millions of years ago, the asgard helped the wraith because then the asgard would become the most powerful race in the galaxy. When Thor asks wouldn't the wraith come and kill you the human like asgard says that they knew how to kill off the wraith, THEY KNOW THEIR WEAKNESS.

The humanlike asgard then explains that Thor and his race are of the asgard but were more or like rebels, trying to fight not only the normal bad guys but also the "REAL" asgard. So Thors race is like Egeria of the Goa'uld, an offshoot kind of like that tried to stop these "REAL" asgard in gaining galactic domination.

Thors explains to Sheppard that they have to find a way out and warn the mini-asgard about these humanlike asgard because they are going to prepare for an invasion, (oh so sick), of the Milkey Way galaxy and the Asgard galaxy.

And thats where the First part of the 2-episode story ends.

What do you think peeps?
    Last edited by The Ori; 21 March 2006, 04:19 PM.
    I HATE SY-FY

To be honest it doesn't sound too good. It pulls to many past story line ideas (i.e. u mentioned the tokra kinda thing), plus it sounds kinda like one of the episodes from season 3 (if you wanna read the episode guides). I also don't think the Asgard would be unaware of their past like that. So wouldn't be so surprised at the discovery.

Comment

I actually kinda like it.

Comment

I liked the start and the actual idea. The end could use a bit of work and i don't really like the idea of them being evil. It sounds a bit like the Ori-Ancient relationship.

Otherwise though it's good
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Yay, I like it tho man, its takne me 3 years to come up with this. Only jokin 4 years.
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Sounds pretty cool, I especially like that it plays off the SG1 episode where the
            Spoiler:
            asgard are searching for something in their DNA to help their people survive and then they find living samples of what they used to/could be like.
            "The evolution of the brain not only overshot the needs of prehistoric man....

Spoiler:
            it is the only example of evolution providing a species with an organ which it does not know how to use."

--Arthur Koestler

Comment

i like the idea of finding other asgard, however id rather them not be evil. just seems like its been done before, with goa'uld/tokra, ancients/ori. id prefer them to be friends and have some other sort of crisis

oh, if these other asgard gave the wraith their weapons, theyd probably be at a similar sort of level. so i cant see their weapons shots destroying 2-3 + asgard vessels, (especially Oniell Class ones) when wraith weapons cant even penotrate earths ships shields

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

It was a good idea right upto the point that you made them evil.
                You shouldn't play something like that because these asgard were infact in the alliance too and thus, presumed to be a good race.

Why would the asgard as we know them be an offshoot when the asgard live in Ida which is their homegalaxy and these other asgard being the so called real asgard live in pegasus.

Sorry no, Asgard being evil sounds stupid and i'd dislike such an episode alot because it just defies everything we know about the asgard. It's almost the same as the people thinking the ancients are evil eventhough they have never done anything to us that would even suggest it.
                error: signature not found

Comment

I like the idea of looking into the Origin of the Asgard and the interleaving of the Asgard cloning problem, the reason why the Wraith became powerful and how their weaknesses are well-known...

.....I just don't want any Asgards to be baddies.....
                  It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Hey peeps, I guess you guys are right about that fact that the real asgard shouldn't be bad, but still it would make it interesting to know that the all powerful good all protecting asgard originiated from an evil civilisation.
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
                      I liked the start and the actual idea. The end could use a bit of work and i don't really like the idea of them being evil. It sounds a bit like the Ori-Ancient relationship.

Otherwise though it's good
                      I agree, it's a very interesting idea. Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                        I agree, it's a very interesting idea. Nice job.
                        Yes - it's certainly a very interesting idea, but as many have said, i just don't like the idea of any Asgard being evil - still, good job!
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I agree it's a it too quick a story to go into.
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

but wat would make more sense is that they r an off shoot of the asgard in ida they moved to the pg as they didnt like the asgard ways when they arrived the wraith started to attack them seeing no other way they gave them tec for them not attacking them rember this 10000 years ago so the tec would have been different

Comment

Nice a wraith attack.
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X