Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charmed : Which Power would you choose for yourself?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charmed : Which Power would you choose for yourself?

If you could choose one powere to have what would it be and why?

Mine would be to move things with my mind and i would want that because it would be so cool to 1/use for your own convienience even though you are not allowed personal gain and 2/ if some one was in need of help i d be able to help them

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Can't i have them all? I would really like to have telekinetic powers and levitation, orbing would also be nice.

Perhaps all of Wyatt's powers, he is supposed to be really powerfull right?
    sigpic

Comment

I want Piper's powers: freezing time and blowing stuff up. That's cool.

Comment

Telekenisis or telepathy. Those seem coolest, and useful too.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by j r s missus
          If you could choose one powere to have what would it be and why?

Mine would be to move things with my mind and i would want that because it would be so cool to 1/use for your own convienience even though you are not allowed personal gain and 2/ if some one was in need of help i d be able to help them
          Definetely Prues. Why? Because even though they wrote in Paige to be a 'fill in' for Prues power, Prue was still the strongest sister, both in personality and in pure rage/power. If she had not died, I can only imagine how POWERFUL she would have been by season 8.

I know it won't happen, but I would just about go nuts if somehow they "resurrected" her for the final episode to fight the baddest-of-the-bad and she actually helped turn the Power of Three into the Power of Four and just KICKED ASS.

Comment

......Can't I forgo the powers and just have the Charmed girls?

Comment

Lets see... Since pretty much no power is exclusive to one Charmed one, im not going to be limited to them. I would like to have the power to 'copy' for obvious reasons.
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                ......Can't I forgo the powers and just have the Charmed girls?

That would be nice too . . .

MMMMHHHHH Holly Marie Combs.

Comment

yea i think id also like to have the power of telling the future that would be good, maybe i could see who id be married to in 5 years lol

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

I'd take Paige's powers. I know it's a whitelighter power but it's the one I want. I want to orb anywhere when I want to. I would be spending my weekends in Tahiti. And I'd also have discovered a neat and painless way of getting rid of unwanted hair.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Oh heck! I'm gonna be selfish and say...I want 'em all! ;-) I do think its bad that Pheobe lost her power of empathy. It was cool when she could channel a demon's power.
                      Last edited by LtColCarter; 17 April 2006, 09:44 AM. Reason: poweres isn't the proper spelling
                      sigpic

Comment

All of them, but if i could only have one, Piper. Unless i can have wyatt's. but he has a bit of everything so it might be cheating

Comment

empathy, telekinisis, telepathy, blowin' things up (oh yes... im so cheating) and i've only seen bits of the show... but aw well
                          sigpic

Comment

In this order.

1. The Charmed Ones
                            2. The Charmed One's powers
                            3. Paige's powers. It's a lazy person's heaven. There's many mornings when i have to be at uni for 9am (up at 6.30.. *sigh*) that i wished i could teleport.

(Ones that constitute "cheating" or "unlikely" removed. )

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Mine would be to move things with my mind
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X