This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Wire - SG-1 Adding A New Girl

Brad Wright, executive producer of SCI FI Channel's original series Stargate SG-1, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming 10th season will take the current storyline to the next level with the addition of an important new character. Speaking in an interview on the show's Vancouver, Canada, set, where the 10th season is now shooting, Wright offered these spoilers: "The other big change ... is the introduction of a new character, who is basically the leader of the Ori in our galaxy. And her name is Adria."

Go to SciFi Wire - http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=35064 - to read the rest of the article

Originally posted by Formerhost
    Brad Wright, executive producer of SCI FI Channel's original series Stargate SG-1, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming 10th season will take the current storyline to the next level with the addition of an important new character. Speaking in an interview on the show's Vancouver, Canada, set, where the 10th season is now shooting, Wright offered these spoilers: "The other big change ... is the introduction of a new character, who is basically the leader of the Ori in our galaxy. And her name is Adria."

Go to SciFi Wire - http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=35064 - to read the rest of the article

The character, who has not yet been cast, will show up in the 10th season's
    premiere episode, "Flesh and Blood," which airs in July. Wright said that she
    first appears "as a young girl, or various stages of a young girl, if that's
    not telling too much. And then, of course, we'll see her as a full-grown ...
    woman later on."

Shades of V!!!!

Comment

yep. cause she won't be much of a leader in nappies and drooling

any bets on her inheriting her mother's dress sense?
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        yep. cause she won't be much of a leader in nappies and drooling

any bets on her inheriting her mother's dress sense?
        If she inherited Vala's dress sense (TTTB, TPTB, Beachhead, Crusade and Camelot) I'd say she's definitely going to be the best dressed lady in SG universe

Comment

If she inherited Vala's dress sense (TTTB, TPTB, Beachhead, Crusade and Camelot) I'd say she's definitely going to be the best dressed lady in SG universe
          I hope so, more females in power, can never have enough of those characters, i mean, women in power are sometimes scarier than men in power, imho ofcours , it's something you don't see everyday in reallife, a female leader that is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl
            I hope so, more females in power, can never have enough of those characters, i mean, women in power are sometimes scarier than men in power, imho ofcours , it's something you don't see everyday in reallife, a female leader that is evil.
            I agree with you, women in power are actually much more scarier than men in power. Season 10 is really gonna be great!!!

Comment

I agree with you, women in power are actually much more scarier than men in power. Season 10 is really gonna be great!!!
              Now i agree on that

Comment

or least dressed

it'll be interesting to see which angle they take. a 'normal' one or a 'aniseified' one

Kinda like in trek how the borg queen, ruler of the great asexual empire, runs aroudn in a skin tight catsuit

sigpic

Comment

or least dressed

it'll be interesting to see which angle they take. a 'normal' one or a 'aniseified' one

Kinda like in trek how the borg queen, ruler of the great asexual empire, runs aroudn in a skin tight catsuit
                  I hope they'll take "normal" ankle, after all Oracle is a religious leader and another sort of clothes would be, let's say, inapriopriate.

Comment

very true.

we'll see. i'm sure some pictures will be released in a month or so so we'll see how they choose to play her

sigpic

Comment

very true.

we'll see. i'm sure some pictures will be released in a month or so so we'll see how they choose to play her
                      very curious on those....
                      but can a religious outfit not be sexy and tight, or can it, why not, it would certainly distinguis her from all the other Ori worshipping females

Comment

it will make a difference if Adira is to be a character in her own right, or the adult Adira being cast and costumed to perpetrate the female sex appeal cliche that the show seems to think it needs

sigpic

Comment

it will make a difference if Adira is to be a character in her own right, or the adult Adira being cast and costumed to perpetrate the female sex appeal cliche that the show seems to think it needs
                          Adria, not Adira

Comment

Adria, not Adira
                            Well, so far this charcter is going to
                            Spoiler:
                            be borne in the beginning of season 10. In episode "Flesh and Blood," she'll age from 7 to 12. Can we talk miracle-gro because she's going to age rapidly within just a couple episodes.

Wouldn't be surprised she'd an adult in the following episode.... Like "V", only dark side.

Comment

yep. and without the forked tongue most likely

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X