This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith enzyme

Think they should find a way to make the pouch work with their bodies? sort of like adrenaline

but if noraml people got too much of it theyed get adicted and cut themselfves open.

what they should do is heavily weaken it so its not adictive but gives you extra strength and what not

Comment

Get rid of it! No one should use it! Suck it out of the Wraith!

Comment

yeah i meant it for ford and his enzyme heads. that way they won't need to be hunting wraith all the time

Comment

At the moment it's a cool plot device. I don't want the entire Atlantis team to be super-human like ford. I also like Ford alot more post-wraithified.

Plus, who even says you can. To me it seems a bit like saying

"Hey! Lets make cocaine work for our bodies!"

And before anyone says anything, i am in no way endorsing cocaine or any other drug for that matter, nor do i think it should be taken lightly. So please don't give me a red cookie!
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

It didn't sound like you were. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
              yeah i meant it for ford and his enzyme heads. that way they won't need to be hunting wraith all the time
              They still need to get the enzyme from somewhere.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I agree that it is a cool plot device.

Comment

I would love to see the chemical structure of the enzyme. Do we have any chemists in here? I study chemistry a lot but I won't say I'm more than intermediate. It could be amphetamine-related when I take notice of how addictive the effects and feeling are. What I'm saying is amphetamine class chemicals/substances tend to make the person feel great like the enzyme did and have higher energy or want to do things like they were rather ambitious. On the other hand they are also quite addictive which is why medications such as adderall are scheduled II substances and have to be represcribed every time the person needs a refill on their meds. College students like to use it for studying or staying awake or doing their normal jobs. I've known people to use it in real life examples right in front of me for each of these. The wraith enzyme does seem for me to lean heavy in the direction of being amphetamine-related or in the class. Does anyone follow this or agree with me?

Comment

like tretonin they should learn to make it without the original source

Comment

the Wraith enzyme is like wearing the whist bands from upgrades which alkso had pro's and con's
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I know ford getting the emzyme was by accident but it must have happened before. I would have though there would have been some people out there addicted to it already hunting the Wraith down.

Comment

Wraith Enzyme: the latest thing in steroids, with the obvious side-effects.

Cautionary Disclaimer: This product could turn you into a life-sucking freak of nature. Some symptoms include pale or ashy skin color, a lack of appetite, and a desire to kill humans. If these symptoms persist for more than 3 days, please notify your local exterminator.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                            like tretonin they should learn to make it without the original source
                            i wonder why they named it that anyway? it's really close to the name tretinoin which is prescribed for skin acne problems. two completely different things

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                              I know ford getting the emzyme was by accident but it must have happened before. I would have though there would have been some people out there addicted to it already hunting the Wraith down.
                              I don't know. The circumstances for that to have happened to someone else wouldn't come about very often, if at all.
                              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X