This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dakara (MASSIVE SPOILER POSSIBILIES)

Turn away thy gaze, for thou hast stumbled upon the thread. Woe unto he who readeth the scripture, for lo, thou shalt become spoiled.
    Guys.... what if the Priors and the Crusaders (Ori warriors) find out about Dakara and head over there? Wouldn't the Priors be able to direct the Crusaders on how to rebuild that... mechanism.

Crap, it'd suck for the Ancients if Dakara is in the Ori force's hands and they managed to either get to the Sangraal before SG1 or if they manage to steal the Sangraal from us good guys.

Im mean think about it, the Priors or Adria somehow calibrates the weapon to use the Sangraal stone in conjunction with the mechanism itself... that'll result in the Ancients becoming preoccupied/negated (like Oma -vs- Anubis). With the Ancients out of the way... the Ori can just waltz into the Milky Way.

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Well one of the Priors has already been to Dakara when Gerak was trying to convince the council to accept Origin

Comment

Did the weapon get destryoed... I can't remeber plus the Priors wouldnt knwo how to operate the table device since the Acient Tech is more advanced than the ORii Tech.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I agree the Dakara devise was too powerful and the Jaffa totally destroyed it to prevent any missuse of it. Also if they knew how it worked why wouldn't they just build a new one from scratch. My personnel opinion is that knowlage isn't as universal on the assended plane as we are led to believe.
        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

More importantly, if the Dakara weapon can transmit energy on a whole bunch of different wavelengths... isn't it conceivable that it was capable of emulating the Holy Grail as well? As in, we really only need to know what frequency to broadcast on.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            Did the weapon get destryoed... I can't remeber plus the Priors wouldnt knwo how to operate the table device since the Acient Tech is more advanced than the ORii Tech.
            Yep, it was decided in "Threads" that the weapon would be destroyed. And as for the Priors, I'm sure they could figure things out rather quickly.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

here's the thing about the dakaran weapon. It was most likely destoryed (unless the jaffa lied to us and Mitchell has to cut a wire to save us all). Unless they made a hybrid to destroy the ancients this would be useless. They need lifeforms to worship them and make them stronger. If they used the weapon piecemeal someone could steal it and used it against them.

Comment

I think it was completely destroyed so no chance of it being repaired as such. Its possible it can be rebuilt but it would take a lot of time and not sure if its such a secure location for such a device. But in the end the Ori have no need of it. There plan is simple. Subjugate the MW galaxy, get the humans to worship them then defeat the Ascended with their powers. The Dakaran device is not really needed for them unless they plan on doing an Anubis namely wipe out the galaxy and start over which doesnt seem their style.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

wouldn't it be annoying if the dakara device was the holy grail.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenexile452
                    wouldn't it be annoying if the dakara device was the holy grail.
                    It's not. The Sangraal is that red-colored stone around Merlin's neck. He hid it away long ago in 3 possible locations (either planets, cities, and possibly even other GALAXIES). Anyhow, its really far off an Arthur has been away for a long time searching for it.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                      I think it was completely destroyed so no chance of it being repaired as such. Its possible it can be rebuilt but it would take a lot of time and not sure if its such a secure location for such a device. But in the end the Ori have no need of it.
                      Very true.

For one thing, the Ori want worshipers.

Comment

Originally posted by thenimf
                        More importantly, if the Dakara weapon can transmit energy on a whole bunch of different wavelengths... isn't it conceivable that it was capable of emulating the Holy Grail as well? As in, we really only need to know what frequency to broadcast on.
                        yeah but we would need the sangraal for that anyways it wud make more sense to jsut find it and use it viola sorted

Comment

Working...
                        X