This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for Prommie fans

We all miss the Prometheus and want more 303s. Well I have an idea that may make you happy.

Since the Daedalus was built was Asgard tech built in, why not do that with another Prommie class vessel and make it attack only. Give it energy cannons and other stuff. Make it the Navy vessel.

Your thoughts?
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

as much as i would love to see the prommie back in action, i dont think we will se another one and it was such a fine ship too

p.s. id suggest putting "spoilers" in the title for anyone who hasnt seen ethon yet

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

The Prometheus was a fine ship, but she is now gone. Hail thee Daedalus-class!

Comment

I say build a mothership for earth and name it the prommie, stargate isn't stargate without the prommie

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
          I say build a mothership for earth and name it the prommie, stargate isn't stargate without the prommie
          No offense but Stargate was Stargate for the first 6 seasons without the Prometheus as it still is

Comment

yes but the prometheus did play a big part in episodes like Lost city. But it would cheapen its death in a way if it was built again, it was a great one-of-a-kind ship but its gone now and we need much more powerful ships now as it is

Comment

Australia is notorious for buying old US tech, lets see an aussie 303

Comment

i would be for that though

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                  Australia is notorious for buying old US tech, lets see an aussie 303
                  I can see that with Kangaroos manning the stations.

Comment

Also, not to mention Kwoala Bears taking the position of chief engineer! Haha! Yes, long day at work!

Comment

it would be too much work for 1 Koala as they tend to sleep for extended peroids of time a day

Comment

Working...
                      X