This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellia

I found no threads about Ellia, the Wraith child from Instinct so I decided to start one. Appreciation and discussion of my favorite Wraith.

It's good to see more interesting Wraith characters such as Ellia and Michael - they give the Wraith a much deeper side.

played by Jewel Staite who played kayle on firefly
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      played by Jewel Staite who played kayle on firefly
      Yeah it was cool that she was on Atlantis. She is a good actress!
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

yup hope to see more firefly cast mates on stargate some day

mal running the sgc LOL

Comment

mal running the sgc LOL
          mal running the sgc o boy!!
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

didn't ellia die at the end of the episode

Comment

didn't ellia die at the end of the episode
              Yup..finito, dead, shot by Ronon's gun..she was blown away!

VB
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                Yup..finito, dead, shot by Ronon's gun..she was blown away!

VB
                Not so sure, me self. We never saw the body... and Ronon's gun does have a stun setting... and even if it was on kill, the way she was juiced up, she might have survived.

She was too interesting, and I hope TPTB realize that.

Besides, Stargate has proven that "finito, dead" doesn't mean the same thing there as it does here.
                Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

I do like Ellia shame she died.
                  I'm more intrigue to how the wraith procreate
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                    She was too interesting, and I hope TPTB realize that.
                    Yeah, me too

In Duet, Ronon blasted a massive hole through a target with his gun, but when he used it against Ellia it looked much less powerful, and it took about 5 shots until she stopped getting back up again. It looked like it was on stun. Admittedly, Sheppard fired 2 rounds with his P90 but in Conversion Sheppard was seen to have gained incredible strength and healing abilities due to the adverse effects of the retrovirus prototype.

Also, the retrovirus wears off eventually, requiring constant booster injections. It isn't implausable that she reverted to normal if she survived.

There is ample oppertunity for TPTB to let her return. I hope she does.

Comment

Too bad she had to die. =0(

Comment

mal running the sgc LOL
                        They've also had Jayne (Adam Baldwin) in an episode of SG-1 (Heros part 1 and 2).

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                          Yeah, me too

In Duet, Ronon blasted a massive hole through a target with his gun, but when he used it against Ellia it looked much less powerful, and it took about 5 shots until she stopped getting back up again. It looked like it was on stun. Admittedly, Sheppard fired 2 rounds with his P90 but in Conversion Sheppard was seen to have gained incredible strength and healing abilities due to the adverse effects of the retrovirus prototype.

Also, the retrovirus wears off eventually, requiring constant booster injections. It isn't implausable that she reverted to normal if she survived.

There is ample oppertunity for TPTB to let her return. I hope she does.
                          if you remember in duet ronon was firing at a paper target with an energy weapon when ellia used the retrovirus parts of her body grew very hard armour rendering ronon's gun somewhat ineffective he had to shoot her multiple times before she died.

Comment

I think the actress did a wonderful job with the character. I would think it would be extremely difficult to act or really get emotions across with all of that make-up on.

I truely felt bad for this character and the situation she was in. Just a wonderful job of acting and bringing this character to life.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
                              if you remember in duet ronon was firing at a paper target with an energy weapon when ellia used the retrovirus parts of her body grew very hard armour rendering ronon's gun somewhat ineffective he had to shoot her multiple times before she died.
                              I dunno... I had the impression that it was set to stun until the last shot, when Ronon flipped the gun around that he switched to kill mode. Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X