PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike Spoiler(s)

sppeters
March 19th, 2006, 11:44 AM
So who is going to be the "significant loss" in this episode?
Highlight for the most plausable answer thus from what we know.

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Well basically one of 2 characters is going to DIE in this episode, facts to make your own conclusion:
I. Good emotion in episode
II. Surprisingly sober outing
III. Too "down".... [Has to be] given the circumstances.
IV. Still, we finally get to see the inside of an Ori ship
V. Bonding opportunity between two characters with a rocky past
VI. Daniel would be telling Vala about Share.

So Haven't figured out yet who the 2 are well then:
1)Tomin - Vala's Husband, all the pieces add (but since there is no cast info yet we can't be sure)

Though honestly who I think it really is, and this would make it a HUGE episode:
2)Adria - Again all the pieces add up, especially if Vala has to kill her.

Formerhost
March 19th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Considering the fact that VI. Daniel would be telling Vala about Share, who was his wife, I suppose it's gonna be Tomin, who is Vala's husband...

Platschu
March 19th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Maybe they will write off dr.Lam :(, because Lexa Doig is pregnant. :)

deadman
March 19th, 2006, 03:33 PM
I heard it could be Bra'tac

Peoples_General
March 19th, 2006, 03:55 PM
I've actually found some concept art for the episode. Check it out!
http://www.ritual.com/cz/images/wallpaper/cz1_sm.jpg

thenimf
March 19th, 2006, 03:57 PM
RDA. That way people will stop asking for him to come back...

Actually, scrap that. People ask for dead character's back too. :(

KillerMercury
March 19th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I heard it could be Bra'tac

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snork
March 19th, 2006, 04:38 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice sig.

Wraith_Hunter
March 19th, 2006, 04:48 PM
There is nothing to suggest that 2 characters will be offed in it.

Lots of good emotion in this one, bonding, and a significant loss at episode's end.

That doesn't give anything away, but it's more likely to be 1 character.

As to who it'll be, it certainly isn't Vala's daughter, she is the reason that Vala joins SG-1, alos the fact that she is the new enemy for S10 doesn't help either.

Candidates:

Tomin: Highly plausible, however don't think his death would be significant to anyone other than Vala, so don't see this as being the one. My bet is her husband will be offed within the first 3/4 eps of the new season.

Dr.Lam: Another plausible one, especially since she is going to give birth, the only sticking point with this is that they already offed Doc Fraiser. So doing it twice within the space of a few seasons to the SGC's doc!!! Another sticking point is that she was really a minor character anyhoe, so apart from Landry, would be considered major.

Other possibles could be, Bra'tac, perhaps an Asgard like Thor etc, maybe even Ba'al will finally kick the bucket, then comes other outsiders like O'neill or Hammond, although it's highly unlikely that they would be off-world. Only characters like that would go down as a major loss, especially since nobody in SG-1 is going to get killed off, that narrows down the field to major characters.

The title involves some sort of attack if you go by the episode title, so presumably it's in a battle with the Ori. My bet is either Thor or Bra'tac!

Auralis
March 19th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Both would significantly such ass to lose.
I think TPTB are getting oppssessed with offing all the good characters lately.

the fifth man
March 19th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Considering the fact that VI. Daniel would be telling Vala about Share, who was his wife, I suppose it's gonna be Tomin, who is Vala's husband...

That seems pretty logical to me too. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.:)

Chutzpah
March 19th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Bra'tac would be a significant loss, i really like his character.

Also, considering Chulak is his homeworld (im pretty sure that's correct) and it comes under attack from the Ori, it would make sense.

Arturis
March 20th, 2006, 03:07 AM
I think we are missing the obvious choice... LANDRY

This is because Beau Bridges is a fairly big star and he doesn't seem like the type who would stay around for a long time on a show like this. Plus this would be a big hit seeing as how he's the guy in charge of the SGC.

This alsao makes sense because of the chance for "a bonding opportunity between two characters with a rocky past" could be with Landry and (his daughter) Dr. Lam as they apparently have a rather rocky past. this could also be a stroy-related reason for Lexa Doig to leave the show for a while (or permanently) as her on-screen father would be killed by whoever.

Peoples_General
March 20th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Im starting to think it's gonna be Bratac and a whole bunch of Jaffa in their Ha'Taks getting blown up, as they're trying to attack the 3 orbiting Ori ships around Chulak.

Im just happy that the Priors and Crusaders chose Chulak to be their new foothold planet. It'd suck if they knew about Dakara. :eek: Im sure the Priors would know how to rebuild that device if given the chance. :eek:

:hallowed:

Amanda Eros
March 20th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Bra'tac would be a significant loss, i really like his character.

Also, considering Chulak is his homeworld (im pretty sure that's correct) and it comes under attack from the Ori, it would make sense.

I agree. Though it is more likley that Chulak will be pretty devistated and fall into the Orii's hands. In Ripple Effect they mentioned that Chulak and Dakara had already fallen, so it would seem like they are walking down a simlar path.

the fifth man
March 20th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I agree. Though it is more likley that Chulak will be pretty devistated and fall into the Orii's hands. In Ripple Effect they mentioned that Chulak and Dakara had already fallen, so it would seem like they are walking down a simlar path.

Now that would sure suck for the Jaffa! Maybe Mitchell will have to deal with that "green wire" thing afterall pretty soon.:D

hypergate
March 20th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I am afraid that it probably will be bratac. In the spoiler section about this episode it said there will be a significant loss and that things will weigh surprisingly heavily on one person. Think about it, if its bratac and counter-attack is what we think it is then chulak will probably be decimated. Teal'c would definately be hit hard. The other part that is possible is that it could be Ryac. Of course then if your read the spoilers it seems like we win this battle. Its implied very subtly, you might have to read it a few times. Check it out.

JanusAncient
March 20th, 2006, 11:58 PM
I hope it's not Bra'tac, or Adria, Tomin I'm okay with, this is going to be a sad episode isn't it?

knowles2
March 21st, 2006, 01:33 AM
I think may be the significant could be chulak, well it was the second planet we went to, and to win the battle they have to destroy the entire planet.

The I guessing that it would probably be bratac or ryac as they are probably going to be leading the fight.
I bet it probably bra tac, doing a suicide run, to save sg1, he seem like a guy who would somthing like that.

Serebii
March 24th, 2006, 05:43 AM
It's going to be Hammond...I can sense it

GW just reported that Hammond will be in ep thats filmed in April which going by the schedule will be one of a few eps including Counter-Strike

Makes sense, and it would be a significant loss :/

Wraith_Hunter
March 24th, 2006, 06:02 AM

GW just reported that Hammond will be in ep thats filmed in April which going by the schedule will be one of a few eps including Counter-Strike

Doubt it, the ep where he will most likely make the guest spot in will be the 200th ep, which I think is ep 6.

the fifth man
March 24th, 2006, 08:40 PM

I really doubt the loss will be Hammond. There's no reason to kill off Hammond now. He's already off the show. TPTB know they would just be pi***** off way too many fans, too.

Eoin
March 25th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I've actually found some concept art for the episode. Check it out!
http://www.ritual.com/cz/images/wallpaper/cz1_sm.jpg
Isnt that picture from counter strike the game? :S

The Prophet
March 25th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Well, there's going to be the Green Wire Mystery Solved in it, TPTB said it would be in 1 of 3 episodes (with one being counter strike) & the other 2 episodes have come & gone with no mention of the Green Wire, so this episodes is 99% it.

I wonder if TPTB chose "Green Wire" because of it's initials: "GW" refering to GateWorld. Probably not, but it would be funny. :D

DangerIsGo
March 28th, 2006, 09:50 AM
I got a feeling it will be bra'tac. hammond really isnt on the show anymore, and valas husband..well i think it would be more of a loss to her than us. dont kill bratac! 'Hammond of texas' <waves hand across top of head>

JackGyver
March 28th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Bra'tac is on my 'Do Not Kill' list. Don't step, PTB. Don't step. :hammond04:

lionel_pendergast_rocks
March 29th, 2006, 01:51 PM
I really thought they'd have blown away Bra'tac by now. My vote's for him.

I wonder if TPTB chose "Green Wire" because of it's initials: "GW" refering to GateWorld. Probably not, but it would be funny. :D

Actually, no one in the episode ever said Green Wire, the evil Mitchell just said "the green one". So I dont think thats.... yeah.

sgeureka
March 29th, 2006, 11:13 PM
I agree. Though it is more likley that Chulak will be pretty devistated and fall into the Orii's hands. In Ripple Effect they mentioned that Chulak and Dakara had already fallen, so it would seem like they are walking down a simlar path. They also said in Ripple Effect that Bratac was leading the Free Jaffa Nation, so he was not dead at that time.
That doesn't mean that I know who or if somebody gets killed. Maybe the loss simply refers to Chulak or Dakara, not an actual character.

harlen
March 30th, 2006, 10:09 AM
I hope its not baal...........We gotta have at least one goauld around

Metarock Sam
March 30th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Baals just pointelss. He dies in every ep the he is in anyway. So he wouldnt be a significant loss at all. I know how about an Asgard like Thor even though Kvasir has replaced him we should at least give Thor a decent send-off !!!!

the fifth man
March 30th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Baals just pointelss. He dies in every ep the he is in anyway. So he wouldnt be a significant loss at all. I know how about an Asgard like Thor even though Kvasir has replaced him we should at least give Thor a decent send-off !!!!

No, I don't want Thor to die. I'd rather go forever without seeing him again, thinking he is ok and alive in his own galaxy. But that's just me.:)

Prior_of_the_Ori
April 1st, 2006, 05:10 AM
Episode details are up. Looks quite interesting:
Adria ages again to be more mature now so we know that she remains a menace. Also the Jaffa seem to be using more dangerous tactics which sounds cool. Whats interesting though is that they apparently used a weapon that was agreed that would not be used upon relations with Earth and the spoilers make mention of Dakara. Could this mean that the Dakaran super weapon is not in fact destroyed or perhaps part of it is still functional? Or perhaps it could be something else entirely. But this season looks like its going to be good.

Amanda Eros
April 1st, 2006, 07:08 AM
I just read the spoilers for this episode in the Season Ten thingy. And felt really annoyed. I can picture myself sitting there watching and yelling at the tv, "Why are you so fracking stupid!" Dumb jaffa 2x. And then the wonderchild with the Goa'uld personality still doesn't get the idea that her mom isn't going to worship the Orii because they murder and torture people. She mustn't be too bright... probly on the same page as the jaffa in the episode...

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
April 1st, 2006, 08:02 AM
I'm really glad that the Jaffa are finally adressing the fact that they can no longer stand to be dependent on any race. It was a major theme in Virtual Season 9, which was really good, so, I expect the powers that be to pull it off.

keppiezbt
April 1st, 2006, 08:58 AM
i think it is safe to assume that the jaffa didnt destory the weapon on dakara

Bragi
April 1st, 2006, 09:02 AM
Besides 200 and the season premiere, I'm now looking forward to this one the most.

Looks like... They are using the Dakaran device as a weapon now. And since Adria has no ability to stop it herself, and has to torture Daniel and Vala to find out where it is, it suggests that Ancient technology is still the answer to beating the Ori.

Although I'm wonder just how we're infiltrating the toilet ships. My money is on Rings right now, we already know the Ori use them and Rings are Ancient technology, so it makes sense. Although straight Asgard beaming might work too, as the Ori might not have seen a need to put in transport beam jamming abilities.

prion
April 1st, 2006, 01:56 PM
Some nice extensive spoilers on COUNTERSTRIKE at

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=511

and

http://pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2485

Prior_of_the_Ori
April 1st, 2006, 03:48 PM
Some very interesting detailed stuff in those links. For those who hate spoilers then look away.

From the episode we can gather a few things:

Adria ages to 21-24
An Ancient weapon is used
The weapon fires a 'wave' that kills the humans on the planet, only one weapon I know of that produces a wave and thats the Dakaran weapon
Adria saves herself by a pendant that protects her, so this possibly means that everyone on the Ori warship are dead (including a prior!) and she is the only survivor
Adria and the Ori know about the Goa'uld and how they reverse engineered some Ancient technology including the Staff weapons
Daniel can resist telepathic intrusion into his mind
The Ancient weapon is on Dakara (looks like the Jaffa have some explaining to do)
Adria does not want to kill Vala and wants to convert her
The Ori decide to deal with Dakara

Questions that await the episode; whats the liquid in the pendant really? how have the Jaffa (rogue or the government itself?) hidden the Dakaran weapon? Did the Ancients have some form of staff weapon in the past?

JanusAncient
April 1st, 2006, 04:07 PM
I'm loving the sound of Adria, I think that Daniel's ability to resist intrusion into his mind, is a direct result of what RepliCarter was doing to him, and that the major loss will be Dakara. Adria can decide a new path for the Ori, if she so wanted, maybe tptb will take this route.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
April 1st, 2006, 04:17 PM
Some very interesting detailed stuff in those links. For those who spoilers then look away.

From the episode we can gather a few things:

Adria ages to 21-24
An Ancient weapon is used
The weapon fires a 'wave' that kills the humans on the planet, only one weapon I know of that produces a wave and thats the Dakaran weapon
Adria saves herself by a pendant that protects her, so this possibly means that everyone on the Ori warship are (including a prior!) and she is the only survivor
Adria and the Ori know about the Goa'uld and how they reverse engineered some Ancient technology including the Staff weapons
Daniel can resist telepathic intrusion into his mind
The Ancient weapon is on Dakara (looks like the Jaffa have some explaining to do)
Adria does not want to kill Vala and wants to convert her
The Ori decide to deal with Dakara

Questions that await the episode; whats the liquid in the pendant really? how have the Jaffa (rogue or the government itself?) hidden the Dakaran weapon? Did the Ancients have some form of staff weapon in the past?
Say, about that pendant, wasn't Merlin's ascendant-killing weapon a pendant?

Prior_of_the_Ori
April 1st, 2006, 04:30 PM
Say, about that pendant, wasn't Merlin's ascendant-killing weapon a pendant?

Yes it is though i think that one had a fiery red colour inside it yet the one described on Adria is more silverish. Not sure if its a connection though.

Oh also not sure if it was mentioned in the spoiler for Flesh and Blood but this spoiler makes mention of Adria having black hair (not surprising considering her mothers hair colour)

Korean_Turtle87
April 1st, 2006, 04:36 PM
they said significant loss so i think it'll be Bra'tac T_T first Janet, then pendergast, now (probably will be) Bra'tac...

Mr. Jack
April 1st, 2006, 05:04 PM
Damn if Bra'tacc gets killed... we will only have one cool ally left... Thor :'(. They can't kill him though, he's been with us since the first season, not even Jacob was around that long.

Bragi
April 1st, 2006, 08:09 PM
Damn if Bra'tacc gets killed... we will only have one cool ally left... Thor :'(. They can't kill him though, he's been with us since the first season, not even Jacob was around that long.

Bra'tac's been around longer than Thor, if memory serves.

aAnubiSs
April 1st, 2006, 08:10 PM
Bra'tac's been around longer than Thor, if memory serves.
Bra'tac in season one and Thor in season two.

NakedJehutyV2
April 1st, 2006, 08:40 PM
didn't martin leave? why's he back?

the fifth man
April 1st, 2006, 09:30 PM
Those naughty Jaffa. Did they not do something they promised they would?? If so, they may end up paying for it dearly.

Prior_of_the_Ori
April 2nd, 2006, 06:39 AM

I dont think he left, think he just stayed back on Earth to continue work on Wormhole X-Treme. His remaining comrades on Earth left on the ship though.

As for the Jaffa well its possible one of the many Jaffa 'camps' decided to save the device rather then the government itself.

wolverine_nl
April 2nd, 2006, 07:19 AM
can't wait for this mystery to be onscreen!! :jack_new_anime18:
I need my Stargate portion now.

I think it is Dakara that we lose in S10 and maybe an important recurring character that was on the planet.

Formerhost
April 2nd, 2006, 07:23 AM
can't wait for this mystery to be onscreen!! :jack_new_anime18:
I need my Stargate portion now.

I think it is Dakara that we lose in S10 and maybe an important recurring character that was on the planet.

Or perhaps the whole Free Jaffa Nation as an ally. That would be REALLY significant loss.

wolverine_nl
April 2nd, 2006, 07:29 AM
Or perhaps the whole Free Jaffa Nation as an ally. That would be REALLY significant loss.
That would mean we lose an entire storyline in the SG-1 series, isn't that too much? Or is it your secret wish? :jack_new_anime04:

Formerhost
April 2nd, 2006, 07:32 AM
That would mean we lose an entire storyline in the SG-1 series, isn't that too much? Or is it your secret wish? :jack_new_anime04:

Not at all. But loosing them as an ally doesn't mean loosing an entire storyline.

wolverine_nl
April 2nd, 2006, 07:40 AM
Not at all. But loosing them as an ally doesn't mean loosing an entire storyline.
I have mixed feelings about this idea, they still could partly be an ally, meaning that not all Jaffa are likely to follow the Ori and some are greatfull for what the Tauri have done for them in the past and the other Jaffa want to be independant from the Tauri and attack the Ori (like said in the spoiler). Maybe the counsil and some important characters are lost, but maybe it opens up a new Jaffa storyline.

Formerhost
April 2nd, 2006, 07:57 AM
I have mixed feelings about this idea, they still could partly be an ally, meaning that not all Jaffa are likely to follow the Ori and some are greatfull for what the Tauri have done for them in the past and the other Jaffa want to be independant from the Tauri and attack the Ori (like said in the spoiler). Maybe the counsil and some important characters are lost, but maybe it opens up a new Jaffa storyline.

We'll see...

The Signal
April 2nd, 2006, 09:51 AM
Im thinking that its gonna be Bra'tak, though he will likely go out in style, probably saving either Chu'lak or Dakara by giving his life Of course, I will hate TPTB if they kill that character off. Adn it will be the nail in the coffin for S10.

Also, just wondering, is Sam gonna do anything at all in this episode?

the fifth man
April 2nd, 2006, 12:37 PM
Im thinking that its gonna be Bra'tak, though he will likely go out in style, probably saving either Chu'lak or Dakara by giving his life Of course, I will hate TPTB if they kill that character off. Adn it will be the nail in the coffin for S10.

Also, just wondering, is Sam gonna do anything at all in this episode?

Personally, I'm holding on to hope that it won't be him. He's one of my favorite recurring characters.

ShipShape
April 2nd, 2006, 01:59 PM
That won't stop them--Dr Frasier came in the second or third episode of season 1 and they killed her off in season 7--noone is safe.

binkpmmc
April 2nd, 2006, 03:06 PM

Haven't you heard - he's a "fan favorite". Obviously its a good thing they told you and I'm glad they told me too because I forgot about him so now I better put him on my favorites list and on my "For S10 I want Martin leading SG1" list).

the fifth man
April 2nd, 2006, 07:17 PM
Haven't you heard - he's a "fan favorite". Obviously its a good thing they told you and I'm glad they told me too because I forgot about him so now I better put him on my favorites list and on my "For S10 I want Martin leading SG1" list).

LOL!:)

FallenAngelII
April 3rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
Maybe they will write off dr.Lam :(, because Lexa Doig is pregnant. :)

Or, since Dr. Lam isn't a regular and they can easily bring in random doctors to fill in for her, something not as easily done with SG-1 members, she could just take maternity leave.

We don't even know anything about her other than that Landry is her formerly estranged father. She could be happily married to some random bloke somewhere. I mean, we know Sam's... kinda... single. So they couldn't just randomly announce she was pregnant. Besides, being a member of SG-1, that'd be a hard thing getting a child and all.

Dr. Lam is just a doctor who never puts herself in danger (not that she should). They give her 5 kids and it wouldn't make a difference.

RDA. That way people will stop asking for him to come back...

Actually, scrap that. People ask for dead character's back too. :(

Actually, thats' what I've been theorizing and advocating for a long time. Kill him off and be done with it. We know he's not gonna come back full time and Richard Dean Anderson agreed to come back for a few episodes to get rid of any unfinished storylines regarding his character.

In a surprise twist, we could have Ska'ara ascend him and he'll be back for the series finale to help us in the apocalyptic battle between toilet seats and bagels (Ancient ships).

There is nothing to suggest that 2 characters will be offed in it.

That doesn't give anything away, but it's more likely to be 1 character.

As to who it'll be, it certainly isn't Vala's daughter, she is the reason that Vala joins SG-1, alos the fact that she is the new enemy for S10 doesn't help either.

Candidates:

Tomin: Highly plausible, however don't think his death would be significant to anyone other than Vala, so don't see this as being the one. My bet is her husband will be offed within the first 3/4 eps of the new season.

Dr.Lam: Another plausible one, especially since she is going to give birth, the only sticking point with this is that they already offed Doc Fraiser. So doing it twice within the space of a few seasons to the SGC's doc!!! Another sticking point is that she was really a minor character anyhoe, so apart from Landry, would be considered major.

Other possibles could be, Bra'tac, perhaps an Asgard like Thor etc, maybe even Ba'al will finally kick the bucket, then comes other outsiders like O'neill or Hammond, although it's highly unlikely that they would be off-world. Only characters like that would go down as a major loss, especially since nobody in SG-1 is going to get killed off, that narrows down the field to major characters.

The title involves some sort of attack if you go by the episode title, so presumably it's in a battle with the Ori. My bet is either Thor or Bra'tac!

I agree with the Tomin part. I disagree with the Dr. Lam part, however (read above). Also, how's she going to perish? Are they gonna take her off world all of a sudden? Will a random Prior get inside of the SGC and off her? Random prior bugs eating her? Ori plague/virus/Avian Flu?

Also, does it say significant loss only? Or a significant loss to our side/The SGC? Ba'al isn't exactly significant to us other than us a menancing and highly intelligent enemy.

I think we are missing the obvious choice... LANDRY

This is because Beau Bridges is a fairly big star and he doesn't seem like the type who would stay around for a long time on a show like this. Plus this would be a big hit seeing as how he's the guy in charge of the SGC.

This alsao makes sense because of the chance for "a bonding opportunity between two characters with a rocky past" could be with Landry and (his daughter) Dr. Lam as they apparently have a rather rocky past. this could also be a stroy-related reason for Lexa Doig to leave the show for a while (or permanently) as her on-screen father would be killed by whoever.

Yeah, but do they off him? Again with the random thisgn getting into the SGC?

Im starting to think it's gonna be Bratac and a whole bunch of Jaffa in their Ha'Taks getting blown up, as they're trying to attack the 3 orbiting Ori ships around Chulak.

Im just happy that the Priors and Crusaders chose Chulak to be their new foothold planet. It'd suck if they knew about Dakara. :eek: Im sure the Priors would know how to rebuild that device if given the chance. :eek:

:hallowed:

"I am Ori-bis!". No, really, the Ori want followers to sap strength from (to ultimately destroy the Ancients). They wouldn't use the weapon to destroy potential followers and people who are already followers. Almost no one in our galaxy worships the Ancients, so they wouldn't gain anything by destroying all living thinsg here.

I am afraid that it probably will be bratac. In the spoiler section about this episode it said there will be a significant loss and that things will weigh surprisingly heavily on one person. Think about it, if its bratac and counter-attack is what we think it is then chulak will probably be decimated. Teal'c would definately be hit hard. The other part that is possible is that it could be Ryac. Of course then if your read the spoilers it seems like we win this battle. Its implied very subtly, you might have to read it a few times. Check it out.

We're getting too stuck on that it must be a person here. It just says significant loss. What if the significant loss isn't a person?! What if, it's Dakarra? Or the Ori decimate Chulak or both.

Joe Mallozzi expresses worry about the special effects budget. Now having 3 giant Ori toilets wreck havoc upon Chulak and Dakarra (Dakarra being a CGI thingie in itself) and ultimately blowing up either one or both of these planets would certainly cost a lot of money to render.

Also, the spoilers are a bit... weird. Mallozzi said that we'd finally be seeing the inside of an Ori ship. But we already did that in "Camelot". And we most probably will in "Flesh and Blood", what the spoilers pointing out how Daniel's on one of the Ori ships and how we're gonna see Vala give birth, the baby grow and random interactions between the 3 and probably Tomin.

Lol, I just got to the latest spoilers. Sounds like Se'tak might be using a reverse-engineered version of the Dakarra Weapon. See, significant non-person loss! And it's highly improbably that it's the original Dakara weapon!!! For oen thing, it says "his" (Se'tak's) and not "the". For another, it will kill about 100,000 villagers, not the entire galaxy. The Jaffa are too Ancient illiterate and stupid to be able to figure out how to use the device in a way the Ancients didn't intend it to be used!

The spoilers also state that Se'tak one day hopes to capture enough Ori ships. This indicates they've already captured (or will by the end of the episode) at least one Ori ship o_O.

Yay! Marks is back! And he's not dead! Yay!

Lol @ the guest star listing. "A number of Jaffa" XD XD XD XD.

It is said that SG-1 hides among the villagers when Adria speaks to them. This indicates that Adria might not have mind reading abilities that rival that of the Priors' and she can't mass-read a lot of people at once. She's, however, able to specifically try to mindprobe Daniel.

The last paragraph of the spoilers states:
She brings back to life a Jaffa she has killed, forcing the soldier to reveal the location of the weapon that wiped out her new planet of followers: Dakara.

This makes it even more probably that Dakara will be the significant loss.

Note: My conclusion that it's a planet or two that we lose came before reading the latest spoilers.

I'm really glad that the Jaffa are finally adressing the fact that they can no longer stand to be dependent on any race. It was a major theme in Virtual Season 9, which was really good, so, I expect the powers that be to pull it off.

Dependant my ass. The entire galaxy is dependant on each other now. The Tau'ri are fighting as much for themselves as for the galaxy and so are the others. Now is not the time to be independent.

Also, the SG-1 solutions spoilers are weird. Thoguh they didn't mention it, it sounds as if someone, probably Daniel, attempted to kill Adria by shooting her with a staff weapon or something. But she was spared because of her pendant.

Formerhost
April 3rd, 2006, 01:05 AM
Also, the SG-1 solutions spoilers are weird. Thoguh they didn't mention it, it sounds as if someone, probably Daniel, attempted to kill Adria by shooting her with a staff weapon or something. But she was spared because of her pendant.

If you're talking about "Flesh and Blood" spoilers Daniel zatted her only to make her unconscious

FallenAngelII
April 3rd, 2006, 01:08 AM
Also, here's a question: How come the Gateworld spoilers contain less info than the other 2 sites even though the Gateworld spoilers were posted April 1st and not March 30th and 31st like the others?

Sounds to me like the others assume and make up a lot more based on random loosely pulled facts and hints given by the production staff. Gateworld takes a day or two to collect the info that's credible and doesn't include things that are doubtful.

With this in mind, the weapon used is probably no the original Dakara weapon. Gateworld doesn't mention the weapon as being the Dakara weapon. It just says "powerful Ancient device". Also, the Dakara weapon couldn't be aimed. Should it e used, Dakara would be the first to fall.

FallenAngelII
April 3rd, 2006, 01:11 AM
If you're talking about "Flesh and Blood" spoilers Daniel zatted her only to make her unconscious

No, I'm talking about "Counter-Strike".

Look:
She has great telekinetic powers, using them to keep Daniel from using a staff weapon on her. She immobilizes him with merely a thought and takes the staff weapon, killing the Jaffa to demonstrate its power. Adria knows the history of the Goa’uld and how they used Ancient technology — the staff weapon being one example.

Adria had been spared through her own use of technology, a pendant which she claims held a piece of Celestis that protects her and keeps her safe.

It says she uses her powers to keep Daniel from using a staff weapon on her. Then she takes it and kills the Jaffa. It speaks of how she knew how to use the weapon and its history and suddenly it says she was spared through her own use of technology!

Prior_of_the_Ori
April 3rd, 2006, 06:18 AM
Also, the spoilers are a bit... weird. Mallozzi said that we'd finally be seeing the inside of an Ori ship. But we already did that in "Camelot". And we most probably will in "Flesh and Blood", what the spoilers pointing out how Daniel's on one of the Ori ships and how we're gonna see Vala give birth, the baby grow and random interactions between the 3 and probably Tomin.

I don't think Camelot counts as we just barely saw one room in the ship. I think in Flesh and Blood we will actually see much more then a room from the window. Probably see the Oracle Chambers and the Bridge a some corridors.

It says she uses her powers to keep Daniel from using a staff weapon on her. Then she takes it and kills the Jaffa. It speaks of how she knew how to use the weapon and its history and suddenly it says she was spared through her own use of technology!

Thats just referring to the reason why she seems to be the only survivor on the Ori ship, all the villagers, crusaders and the prior were killed by the 'wave' weapon. Her explanation is that she survived it by her own use of technology which is in the pendant and said to contain a part of celestis.

Also from the spoilers it seems that the Jaffa captured the Ori ship but did not realise that Adria survived on it who quickly manages to regain some control over it.

FallenAngelII
April 3rd, 2006, 11:15 AM
I don't think Camelot counts as we just barely saw one room in the ship. I think in Flesh and Blood we will actually see much more then a room from the window. Probably see the Oracle Chambers and the Bridge a some corridors.

Thats just referring to the reason why she seems to be the only survivor on the Ori ship, all the villagers, crusaders and the prior were killed by the 'wave' weapon. Her explanation is that she survived it by her own use of technology which is in the pendant and said to contain a part of celestis.

Also from the spoilers it seems that the Jaffa captured the Ori ship but did not realise that Adria survived on it who quickly manages to regain some control over it.

So how did SG-1 get off? They were hiding among the villagers. Obviously, Adria sensed something bad was going to happen beforehand (the spoilers even say that) and fled.

Prior_of_the_Ori
April 3rd, 2006, 04:16 PM
So how did SG-1 get off? They were hiding among the villagers. Obviously, Adria sensed something bad was going to happen beforehand (the spoilers even say that) and fled.

Spoilers make mention of her sensing something coming to hit the planet. The spoilers also make mention of the Odyssey being around and it detecting something i think. So its possible the ship beamed them off then beamed them back.

It also mentions 100,000 people being killed by the wave with most of them being villagers. It also makes no mention of any firefights except between adria alone and the jaffa against SG-1. So it seems that there are no crusaders and the prior with her is not mentioned either so possible they are dead. Assumptions here but I would think the pendant would be more useful to protect her from the 'wave' then a staff weapon as with her advanced powes she could do that easily by herself.

ShipShape
April 3rd, 2006, 08:09 PM
Also, here's a question: How come the Gateworld spoilers contain less info than the other 2 sites even though the Gateworld spoilers were posted April 1st and not March 30th and 31st like the others?

Hate to sound stupid here, but where are you finding these spoilers (the other sites)? Thanks.

Formerhost
April 4th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Hate to sound stupid here, but where are you finding these spoilers (the other sites)? Thanks.

HERE (http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=511)

Formerhost
April 4th, 2006, 07:26 AM
YEAH, I hope to God Kolya comes back because that was what season 2 was seriously lacking: the Genii eps and Kolya. I hope we have more then one Genii ep this season.

Uhmm.... but Kolya and Genii are SG: Atlantis, and we're talking SG-1 here.

GatetheWay
April 4th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Oh, I'm sorry I thought htis was a different thread. The names are similiar. Boy do I feel sheepish.

NotAscended
April 4th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Yes it is though i think that one had a fiery red colour inside it yet the one described on Adria is more silverish. Not sure if its a connection though.

I think the idea that Merlin's "grail" is a pendant and Adria has a pendant HAS to be a connection. Otherwise Adria could have a magical charm bracelet or ring that protects her. Now, why TPTB have chosen magical pendants as their power jewelry is a complete mystery to me.

ShipShape
April 4th, 2006, 08:16 PM
HERE (http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=511)

Thanks much---great site.