This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis 100th Episode

Yeah i know its a bit into the future but now that were working with 20 episode seasons I realised its going to be season 5's finale which gives it double envasise(sp?). Any ideas on what the writers might pull out of the bag?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

It wont be for a few years.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hmmm...this is a tough one because season finales have always been HUGE space battles and/or "We're all going to DIE!!!" So I don't really know how they'd top that with it being the 200th ep and all. Either have the HUGEST BATTLE EVA or go the opposite route and have a nice, quiet tribute ep with fishing or something.

Or have Zelenka reveal he's a Furling in disguise.

Comment

lol, i know but Sg1's 200th is coming up and it got me thinking.

I want to se some ride a bike over Atlantis!

Comment

I think we need to see where Seasons 3-5 take us before we can start guessing at a 100th episode. Nothing really happened in Season 1 and at the close of Season 2 we've only just started to be introduced to important plot elements (namely, the Wraith civil war, the retrovirus and the extension of that: Michael, an enemy with a face).
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

They'll reveal that Sheppard is an descended Ancient. :O

Or... Ronan falling in-love with a Wraith Queen. :O

Or... McKay being humble. :O

Or... ATLANTIS GOES LIFT OFF!!!
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Hmmmm.... I wouldn't mind if they moved Atlantis into orbit over the planet... Weir only thought she had a great view from her balcony before..
              Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

It'll be weird having the 100th ep fall on a season finale. Who knows, maybe they'll add a couple eps to season 4 or 5 to make it fall somewhere else. I think it could be really hard to do a good season finale, as well as a good 100th episode all in one. Especially since they seem to enjoy poking fun at themselves in the milestone eps.

Comment

This thread should be in the Atlantis Season 5 section, I'm reporting you.

Yeah, this is a tough one, SG1, season 1-7 had a 22 season length whilst now SG1 season 8-9 & SGA season 1-? has a 20 season length. Folks, we have a prediciment! Does anyone have a Temporal Puddle Jumper? We could really use it about now!

The other 100 markers have been quite comical (although, there's been only 1: WHX: WormHole Xtreme, which is highly debated as good or bad, so, I think were going to have to see 200 marker in S10 before we guess. If it comical, we're going to know that on SGA we're going to have a Comical Season Finale, ouch.

(On a side note, my 100th post is coming up! Yay!)

Comment

I could see some thing like Atlantis starts sinking for no apparent reason, and it becomes a show of flashbacks poking fun at themselves...then watchers have to wait until the next season to see what happens...maybe?

Comment

Let's all first pray SGA makes it to season 5. In TV, as we know, anything can happen. Assuming though that we do get a 100th episode of SGA, I'm sure it will be a big one. Especially seeing that it will fall on the season finale.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was hoping to see the city fly, who knows what may happen that is comical but anything can happen in space, ey?

Comment

Normally in season finales they have a great battle and only find out that they have unleashed an even worse enemy than the one before, which normally happens in life.

I would like to see Atlantis by this time, fully powered, capable of flight defeating the Wraith, perhaps by then considering that they were all waking up now albeit too early apparently, Atlantis with the Genii (assuming they are not still back-stabbing ), Athosians and any other allies we can find have a huge battle which is almost the death knell to the Wraith, not likely to happen, perhaps the Ancients return to reclaim Atlantis, who knows we haven't even had season 3 yet hehe

Comment

Hey keffler, gd to have you around again : anyways my idea for the 100th episode is that atlantis and SG1 have double crossover, the last episode of SG1 and the 100th episode of SGa is twined and its an allout war with the ori and asurians vs the Asgard and avalon allied forces; a giant space battle between two forces of darkness and the combined force of good erupt, many lantian citidels are presents, atlantis,the tower, celestis and the asurian capital are present, altantis taken up position at the outpost combining all our forces whilst a fleet of ships wait in orbit: oniels, deadalus's, hataks, alkesh, PJ's and the entire force of space capable fighters in this galaxy numbering in to the hundred of thousands patrol the sky.
                            the battle is set and the forces open fire, drones vs drones, oniels versus toilet seats.
                            Only one statement is able to sum up the event, 'its just so beautiful'.

anyways that my idea, and it would never be done...but alas for the finales of two of the ost important seasons every and the ending of the entire origional francise the budget would be huge and well how awesome would it be to have 4 city shield and the entire MW, asgard, asurians and orii fleets fight it out! with SGA1 and SG1 trying to find a way to wipe them all out once and for all...and of course lets not forget daniel and his ascended being friends lanuching an interplaneatry crusade back at the ori!
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                              I was hoping to see the city fly, who knows what may happen that is comical but anything can happen in space, ey?
                              That would be cool to see the city fly!
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X