This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Space Battle

Evrey one says deaddy vs whatever. How bought a fleet of 15 deaddy clas ships, 30 prometheus class ships, 5 new tauri carriers with about 300 f-302s a piece, and 10 hatacks and the orion all fighting one ori ship with a wing of wraith cursers?
    no staring at a computer screen for this one
    Last edited by Ludofjn; 18 March 2006, 01:10 PM.

the Wraith would not be on the side of the Ori, the Ori would just kill them
    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

wraith's shieldless cruisers and hives(although bigger than the ORI ships) will get owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludofjn
        evrey one says deaddy vs whatever how bought a flet of 15 deaddy clas ships 30 prometheus clas ships 5 new tauri carriers with about 300 f-302s a piece and 10 hatacks and the orion all fighting one ori ship with a wing of wraith cursers?

Where do you propose we get all the resources to make this fleet?

Comment

It's just an idea, he wasn't actually talking a real battle
          error: signature not found

Comment

Yeah. They can't just roll 45 ships out of the factory by next week. The Prometheus first saw action in season 8 of SG-1. In the year and half to two years since then, only three other ships have been built. At that pace, it would take 20 years or more to build all those ships. Also, the Earth ships have been shown to been very ineffective when in comes to combat with other large ships in space. Even a fleet of that size would be shredded.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
              Yeah. They can't just roll 45 ships out of the factory by next week. The Prometheus first saw action in season 8 of SG-1. In the year and half to two years since then, only three other ships have been built. At that pace, it would take 20 years or more to build all those ships. Also, the Earth ships have been shown to been very ineffective when in comes to combat with other large ships in space. Even a fleet of that size would be shredded.
              I'd say it saw action since the first episode it was introduced.
              error: signature not found

Comment

evrey one says deaddy vs whatever how bought a flet of 15 deaddy clas ships 30 prometheus clas ships 5 new tauri carriers with about 300 f-302s a piece and 10 hatacks and the orion all fighting one ori ship with a wing of wraith cursers?
                While everyone else is nice....I'm gonna be rude and say

Use Punctuation! It exists believe it or not...as a writer it REALLY fracks me off.
                Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz

Use Punctuation! It exists believe it or not...as a writer it REALLY fracks me off.
                  Sry i wrote this on my lunch break.

Comment

Sry i wrote this on my lunch break.
                    I forgive...but only as your cute...?

Anyway...lots of spaceships...dont want to see another Prommy class tho...takes the wowness out of the Promethius final voyage
                    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz

That's not nice, but I do understand your fustration. You must understsnd that were all not writer. English is probably a second language for a few of us so the spelling and grammer is not going to be perfect(myself included).
                      sigpic

Comment

Ori ships -vs- Wraith ships -vs- Taur'i, Jaffa, Lucian Alliance, Tok'Ra, and Asgard ships.

Can you say... "Mexican Stand Off"? Well.... not really. I'd imagine the Ori Starships would wipe the floor with the Wraith fleet and the allied fleet.
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

the deaddy would be the heavy battleship, and the promie is more like a destroyer.
                          Last edited by Ludofjn; 23 March 2006, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I'd rather see a huge ground battle, of the likes of Heroes II in Atlantis. After that comes the huge space battle, with Atlantis leading the charge using its drones and other beam weapons, plus a couple of weapon satellites.

The best part of S1 was seeing Atlantis as what it was: more than just a city that sits dead on the ocean.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Well if the PTB would stop blowing up our ships, maybe we could have a huge fleet battle one day. Oh and btw Prommie first saw action in S6.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                              X