The Teenage Episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Teenage Episode

In Star Trek The Next Generation there was a transporter accident and 4 of the crew including Picard turned into little kids - it was a HILARIOUS episode! Anyway, the team should go through the Stargate and come back as 12 year olds

C'mon, every Sci Fi show should have a teenage episode

They kind of did that with bringing in Mini Jack. The clone Loki made.

Comment

Well, we have had the Mini-jack episode, were Loki cloned Jack & copied his personallity into the younger model. But it would be interesting to see Teal'c, Sam, Daniel, Cam & Vala as a kid/teenager.

On a side note: Jack's been an old man, a young kid, an android, dead (alot) & offered ascension (by Daniel). He's also a decendeant of an Ancient, thereby having the ATA gene, he's travelled back in time (twice, or thrice if you consider Mobieus P2) & delevered a message back in time from 2010. He's also been stuck in a continuous timeloop, thereby letting him "learn" a slight amount of Ancient, Kiss Carter & is the only known "Human" to use the Stargate for fun (golf). He's had his memory erased & had ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain twice, thereby reuslting in his near death twice... He's amde first contact with the Asgard & befriended one (Thor), he's been witness to a couple of ascensions, he's divorsed due to the death of his son, has been known to be suicidal & has taken down a few Goa'uld, including the big boss himself: Ra! With an Atomic Bomb! He also persuaded an enemy Jaffa to turn Cho'vak (traiter) & join their cause (Teal'c)! Boy, Jack's Biographer has a LOT of writing to do (and have the ability to acess & evade Top Secret US info!).

-Edit, dang Beaten!
      -Edit 2, He's also had an Advanced Asgard Ship named after him (which was later destroyed, but for a cause!).
      Last edited by The Prophet; 17 March 2006, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I would love to see Daniel and Carter as kids! But maybe without the memory of their older selves. Just have them as kids, with no memory of what's happened

Comment

Originally posted by Erin
          I would love to see Daniel and Carter as kids! But maybe without the memory of their older selves. Just have them as kids, with no memory of what's happened
          Yeah, I can already picture Mitchell and Teal'c with their hands full trying to keep little Carter and Daniel out of trouble. LMAO just thinking about it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can picture Mitchell as a young boy - actually, now that I think about it, it would really do wonders for his character development.

Comment

Wait...Jack's suicidal?
              "There are some hundred billion galaxies, each with, on average, a hundred billion stars. In all the galaxies, there are perhaps as many planets as stars...ten billion trillion. In the face of such overpowering numbers, what is the likelyhood that only one ordinary star, the Sun, is accompanied by an inhabited planet? Why should we, tucked away in some forgotten corner of the Cosmos, be so fortunate?" -Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Comment

I like the idea of a little Sam and Daniel, maybe eight to ten years old.

I bet they'd still be able to outwit the others, though.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                  On a side note: Jack's been an old man, a young kid, an android, dead (alot) & offered ascension (by Daniel). He's also a decendeant of an Ancient, thereby having the ATA gene, he'sravelled back in time (twice, or thrice if you consider Mobieus P2) & delevered a message back in time from 2010. He's also been stuck in a continuous timeloop, thereby letting him "learn" a slight amount of Ancient, Kiss Carter & is the only known "Human" to use the Stargate for fun (golf). He's had his memory erased & had ancient knowledge downloaded into his brain twice, thereby reuslting in his near death twice... He's amde first contact with the Asgard & befriended one (Thor), he's been witness to a couple of ascensions, he's divorsed due to the death of his son, has been known to be suicidal & has taken down a few Goa'uld, including the big boss himself: Ra! With an Atomic Bomb! He also persuaded an enemy Jaffa to turn Cho'vak (traiter) & join their cause (Teal'c)! Boy, Jack's Biographer has a LOT of writing to do (and have the ability to acess & evade Top Secret US info!).
                  Thanks to the military censorship of classified projects, this is what Jack's biography would really look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeek K.
                    Wait...Jack's suicidal?
                    In the movie yes, because his son had just shot himself.

Anyways, is it just me or do you see Vala as a geeky little kid, glasses, hair pulled back tight? Come on, it would be funny. Also, Teal'c as the shimpy lookin Jaffa kid with a smart mouth and super sharp sence of humour. And heres the kicker, Cam, as a kid, thinks things through
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Erin
                      That would be an awesome epsiode!

200th perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                        That would be an awesome epsiode!

200th perhaps?

Yes definitely. I can see that. They'd have to bring Jack back too beacuse I would love to see Jack interact with little Danny and Sammy

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          In the movie yes, because his son had just shot himself.

Anyways, is it just me or do you see Vala as a geeky little kid, glasses, hair pulled back tight? Come on, it would be funny. Also, Teal'c as the shimpy lookin Jaffa kid with a smart mouth and super sharp sence of humour. And heres the kicker, Cam, as a kid, thinks things through

He was also suicidal for the first few episodes of the series too, until they solved that 'problem' in the episode where an alien takes jacks form and goes to jacks home etc... i cant remember specifics but thats how they ended his suicidalness
                          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                          MSN: [email protected]
                          feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                            In Star Trek The Next Generation there was a transporter accident and 4 of the crew including Picard turned into little kids - it was a HILARIOUS episode! Anyway, the team should go through the Stargate and come back as 12 year olds

C'mon, every Sci Fi show should have a teenage episode
                            Actually... it was a shuttle accident... (slaps his own hands over his mouth before he reveals himself as a closet Trekker)
                            Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                              Actually... it was a shuttle accident... (slaps his own hands over his mouth before he reveals himself as a closet Trekker)

HAHA Treckky! I'm a gater all the way
                              Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                              MSN: [email protected]
                              feel free to add me on either

Comment

Working...
                              X