This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori interface with our realm

Doesn't it seem like the only time the Ori can do anything in our realm is when a Prior is present? Is it possible that the staff is how the Ori can project thier power and also know what is going on here? Find someway to disrupt that communication stream and the Ori are blind and the Priors are powerless.

See "The Fourth Horseman"

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
      See "The Fourth Horseman"
      That Prior was infected or had his DNA changed by the Ori and the Priors always carry thier staffs or he could have been infected on Celestis. Either way the Prior was the "middle man".

Comment

because they are ascended, they can see anything if they seek it
        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

not in the MW yet our alterrans are owning them right now

Comment

The Priors serve as conduits, as puppets of the Orii. Their staffs are merely more refined and explicit conduits and tools. The Orii are blocked from interfereing in uour galaxy by, I presume, the Ancients' interference. Because the Priors are unascended beings (and more or less protected under Ancient 'law'), they are able to bridge the gap between the Orii's influence and our galaxy. One of the big Ancient philisophical ideas is free will; as such, the Priors, who are able to think freely, like Damaris in "Fourth Horseman 2", are immune to interference by the Ancients.
            Jack: I can't remember much, but I have these visions- A large man, with short sleeves and blue pants...

I think his name is...Homer, and he's very important to me...

Comment

Working...
            X