This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children In Need Extra Scene

Is there a chance that the 7-minute Doctor Who scene from last years Children In Need will be on one of the second series (season 28 really) DVDs of Doctor Who as possibly an extra feature or edited onto the begining of the special (The Christmas Invasion) episode. I did tape it off TV but video tapes tend to be unreliable. Does anyone know and if it isnt, should we start a petition to put it onto one of the forthcoming new DVDs when they are made?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

The new series hasn't premiered on the BBC yet, so it'll be a while before series 28 comes to DVD. Ye never know, there could be a good chance the Children In Need special will be included.

Is the Christmas Invasion available to buy? I'm at the BBC shop and all I see are the New Doctor Who, volumes 1 - 4 and the complete New Series boxset. I didn't realise the classic series episodes were so cheap. Nice! Think I'm going to start re-living my teenage years again.

edit: I've just looked at the thread down from this. The Christmas Invasion will be available to buy. No mention of the Children In Need special though
    Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 16 March 2006, 03:36 PM.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

That would be mean of them not to release it
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

If it isnt in the vanilla edition then it will most certainly be in the boxset.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

The Christmas Invasion won't make sence without it, "Whats going on with the Doctor" and "Why arent they in Barcelona" will be the question for those who only have the DVD and didnt see the special first time, not to mention the American viewers not seeing it when they get S2, its kinda essential
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I manage to catch it on the internet, but I agree the seris won't make since without it.
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
            X