This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series 2 First DVD cover

Design for Christmas Invasion pack revealed.

2Entertain have revealed their design for the first vanilla DVD release of the Tenth Doctor era.

The disc will contain both the festive special The Christmas Invasion and New Earth, the first episode of the 2006 series.

The DVD is expected to be released on 1 May 2006 although, as always, dates are subject to change.

Four further DVDs will be released, each containing three episodes apiece, before a complete, extras-enhanced set becomes available at the end of the year.
    Last edited by Metarock Sam; 17 March 2006, 07:57 AM.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

DVD.co.uk have posted the DVD on their site.

DVD.co.uk are selling it for £9.99

Play.com have listed Volume 2 for a release date of the 05/06/2006 at £11.99
    Last edited by TheWarrior; 17 March 2006, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Why do they always do the most bizarre poses on the cover of the books and dvds?

Comment

not bad
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by in circles
          Why do they always do the most bizarre poses on the cover of the books and dvds?
          To appeal to older people aswell as young people. It all adds a sense of mystery.

Comment

It's alright. Can't say I'm that fussed though as I'll be waiting for the complete set again.

Comment

Same hhere except this time ill make sure I keep it out of the way of my TV. My Series 1 Boxset has barely recoverd the after effects of the heat coming from it.

Comment

It not that bad
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  Same hhere except this time ill make sure I keep it out of the way of my TV. My Series 1 Boxset has barely recoverd the after effects of the heat coming from it.
                  That's pants! I took the discs out, put them in new jewel cases and stored the box somewhere nice and dark. Though I'm still hacked off at the way the edge with the magnets on is curling.

Comment

I think thjey should have taken more care with it. Oh well lets hope they take more care with the next boxset

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                      That's pants! I took the discs out, put them in new jewel cases and stored the box somewhere nice and dark. Though I'm still hacked off at the way the edge with the magnets on is curling.
                      Same thing happened to my copy.

Comment

That's it! I'll just buy some DVD cases and make my own new series DVD covers.

Comment

Will the children in need special be on it? They need it really to explain what has happened like why they go to Earth and not Barcelona
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

We dont know. But if it isnt on this dvd it would be in the series 2 boxset.

Comment

I swear I remember reading somewhere that they can't make money from the charity stuff which is why we'll probably never see Dimensions in Time released. The Children in Need clip could turn up as an extra on the Season 2 boxset though.

Comment

Working...
                              X