This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres an idea for a future Stargate Atlantis episode

Now before I start I wnat you guys to read it before u shoot it down.Note I don't have all the fine details this just an idea.

You now how we have seen Atlantis in danger of being destroyed. Well we have never really seen the database being lost to us.

So my idea is this, John somehow gets the database downloaded into his brain the team has to figure a way to get the database out of John's brain and back into Atlantis. Now if u think this bad. The Wraith find out that John has the database downloaded into his brain and they see it as a chance to get the database so they some how capture John and try to take the database from him. But the Wraith don't no how they r going to get the database from John. So they begin working on a way to do it. Naturally John is going to remain alive so they can get the database. All the while Atlantis is trying to do the same thing and trying to figure a way to rescue John. So what do u guys think? Oh while John has the database he activies alot of Ancient Tech.

Beware I have friends and they are watching
    Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
    += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
    Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
    Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

If John got the databased downloaded to his head, It would be poor wraith, He might even be able to handle it better then O'neal. I can just see Rodney now...
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Old, old, OLD stuff. Done twice already.

Comment

Yeah I agree having that done twice is enough. A third time would be just overdoing it.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
          Yeah I agree having that done twice is enough. A third time would be just overdoing it.

Yeah, it would just be another on of those things that got carried over from SG-1. (I can' think of any others of those things right now, but I know that they're there). Other then that aspect, I think it's a pretty good idea for an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith named Michael
            Now before I start I wnat you guys to read it before u shoot it down.Note I don't have all the fine details this just an idea.

So my idea is this, John somehow gets the database downloaded into his brain...
            What? Is there even an Ancient Database capable of transfering information into someone's brain in the Pegasus Galaxy?

Why does this sound like "Lost City, Part 3 & 4"?

Mattathias

Comment

Hey peeps, I like the idea, but it can't be the same way that O'Neill got it in him, but another way, but in general I think that it would be a good idea because then it would give a good episode. Whilst Sheppard is in the Wraith's hands he starts to turn and do sum wierd Ancient stuff to his benefit, and in the end hopefully they will be able to download everything into the database.
              It's a cool idea.
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Sheppard will become the first hybrid, half vampyre and half lycan.... I mean Ancient.

OMG HAX!!

Comment

wow...if you think of it he could try to do all sort of helpfull stuff....like find zpm's or activate some cool ancient stuff ...and in the end he would be able to put the knowledge back into the computer 'cause he's in atlantis and he would wave the tech he needs....but sure you'll all find a way to say i'm wrong somehow...
                  http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

no, bad idea, don't ever do it
                    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Having the ancient database somehow downloaded into his brain through other means than a Repository would be a huge (bad) plot device. "Oh the database malfunctionen and uploaded itself into your brain! We expect you to start speaking Ancient and doing weird stuff soon because it shall benefit the plot.".

You cannot have the same thing happen to someone through other means and have the same results. >_>'

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                        Whilst Sheppard is in the Wraith's hands he starts to turn and do sum wierd Ancient stuff to his benefit, and in the end hopefully they will be able to download everything into the database.
                        Download it into what database?
                        Atlantis already have the entire database (probably one that is 3 million years more updated than the MW one.)
                        error: signature not found

Comment

the TPTB WOULD never do it it gives the atlantis team way to much power like drone producing zpm building power

Comment

Working...
                          X