This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaya needs to Descend and join Atlantis

Hot chick, former Ascended Being. I think the Atlantis team, and the Tau'ri in general would benefit from a real, live Ancient. That's a real mistake I can't accept, John apparently can go and visit Chaya whenever he wants, so they technically HAVE an Ancient AND an Ascended Being that they can chum around and ask questions of...

... and they never do.

I think she would make a great season 3 character - just have her lose her Ascended status for some reason, and then find herself with John in Atlantis. Don't kill her off, but actually keep her as a main character who can help them learn more about the Ancient technology.

Well...lets see

1) wow...a girl for men to drool over and go 'ohhhh'

2) Actually in context of the show..it would elave her planet utterly defenceless and the only reason she's around would be her people...I doubt she would even leave them if seh decended.

3) As for going and asking her tons of questions - how would you like to be used, used used for your information? Because you know...I doubt the Atlantis expedition even pays her social visits...The mean home stealing, shoot anything that moves people they are.

Blitz
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
      Well...lets see

2) Actually in context of the show..it would elave her planet utterly defenceless and the only reason she's around would be her people...I doubt she would even leave them if seh decended.

3) As for going and asking her tons of questions - how would you like to be used, used used for your information? Because you know...I doubt the Atlantis expedition even pays her social visits...The mean home stealing, shoot anything that moves people they are.

Blitz
      Although yes she is hot and I cant say I never drooled over her but yeah she would never leave her people but the info part, she is an Ancient and would love to help people however it would get annoyin and drive her crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
        Well...lets see

Um, please go to the Relationship forum... I think Tayla/Weir/etc. are "girls for men to drool over and go 'ohhhh' you can't simply toss Chaya there and just say she's there for looks and nothing else. Her character background of being an Ancient is a very important factor. She can't help it that she's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
          Um, please go to the Relationship forum... I think Tayla/Weir/etc. are "girls for men to drool over and go 'ohhhh' you can't simply toss Chaya there and just say she's there for looks and nothing else. Her character background of being an Ancient is a very important factor. She can't help it that she's hot.
          I hear ya man

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
            She can't help it that she's hot.
            I didn't find her remotely attractive (and I'm interested in women, yes).

We really do not need her on the show at all. Also, don't the 'descended' lose their memories when they do so? How would that help anyone?

As an ascendend ancient she isn't allowed to help people either, so the plan doesn't work either way.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
            ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Well, a lot of fans (STAKS) hate her...

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                Well, a lot of fans (STAKS) hate her...
                Not just STAKS, either, thanks.

Comment

What are the STAKS? and you dont find he attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                    What are the STAKS? and you dont find he attractive?
                    I like my women to seem more genuine and less sulky. I just didn't find her sexually attractive in general. I'd take this over Chaya any day.

STAKS is Shippers and Thunkers Against Kirking/Kirk Syndrome. But not everyone who is more interested in actual plot rather than the New Adventures of Sheppard's Wang, and/or whether he's 'destined' to be with Weir or Teyla is against seeing him get the girl every episode.

Comment

Im not denying Sam is hot cuz I really do think she is along with Weir, Teyla and Vala and Id put them above Chaya anyday but I still thinks shes hot

Comment

Dude she cant answer any questions as she is under the same rules as all other acended beans. The only way she could probably tell use anything is if she found real evidence of that information in our galaxy (same as anubis). Plus there is no way she can decend as she is been punished by the ancients, she must stay and protect her planet and what makes you think she would want to leave and make the people of the planet vunerable to the wraith.

Even though she is Soooooooo Hot!

Somtimes I wonder if some of the people who post even watch stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by your_god

Somtimes I wonder if some of the people who post even watch stargate!

That's kinda harsh, don't ya think? Don't forget, Daniel was under the same rules, and found a way. People are just talking about what they'd like to see, and frankly, the story is limited only by the imagination of the writers.

What if her planet was destroyed? Her people gone, through means which she couldn't prevent? What if a threat presented itself to the entire pegasus galaxy, not just her planet, and to save everyone, including her people, she had to descend?

Yeah, she'd lose her memories, but like Orlin, she would have a brief window to change things.

I don't think they should do, I don't think they will do it, but it is most certainly doable.
                          Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Chaya needs to Descend and join Atlantis
                            NO!!! She doesn't, that was a one off ep and I hope they never return to it, unless it is in a dream like scene... :-p

Comment

Yeah they dont need to bring her back.
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X