• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was your favorite epsiode of season 9

Ethon my favorite
    Spoiler:
    i guess i just can't get over prommie.

and colonial penigast telling everyone on the bridge to leave and the music stops and him turning around and no one left the bridge i will always tear up at that part
    Avalon 1
    1.58%
    Avalon 2
    1.58%
    Origin
    4.21%
    The Ties that Bind
    2.63%
    The Powers That Be
    1.58%
    Beachhead
    3.16%
    Ex Deus Machina
    2.63%
    Babylon
    2.11%
    Prototype
    2.63%
    The Fourth Horsemen 1
    0.53%
    The Fourth Horsemen 2
    0.53%
    Collateral Damage
    3.16%
    Ripple Effect
    26.84%
    Stronghold
    0.53%
    Ethon
    8.95%
    Off the Grid
    1.05%
    The Scourge
    1.58%
    Arthur's Mantle
    1.58%
    Crusade
    6.84%
    Camelot
    26.32%
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 03 October 2006, 06:39 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Crusade - wonderful character study and really, really great job from both Rob Cooper (writing and directing) and Claudia Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      Crusade - wonderful character study and really, really great job from both Rob Cooper (writing and directing) and Claudia Black.
      the one epiosde i missed
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        the one epiosde i missed
        big mistake...

Comment

Hmm. Difficult. I liked aspects of most of them.

I was particularly fond of 'Ripple Effect', mainly because we got to Janet and Martouf again (albeit in AU versions - but you can't have everything, can you?)

And I'd go with 'Crusade' too, for the same reason. CB was fantastic.

I know 'Ex Deus Machina' irritated some because it trod ground we've traversed before - but anything with lots of Ba'als keeps me happy. Maybe I should rephrase that a bit...

The moral dilemmas that 'Ethon' posed in the face of a spiralling civil war made that a good 'un, and there was the pathos of the loss of the Prometheus thrown in for good measure. Not bad given that I loathed 'Icon' from Season 7!

It's really quite difficult to come up with an out and out favourite - but I think CB's performance in 'Crusade' swings it for me. Kudos to Rob, too, for coming up with it and giving it life.
          sigpic

Comment

There were SO many good ones, but I have no difficulty in choosing The Powers That Be. It showed there was more to Vala than sex and snark. It showed how difficult the Ori were going to be as adversaries and let each member of the SGC show to their strength. The ending was downbeat, which I don't usually like, but it fit this episode perfectly. The episode had humor, moral depth, a sense of peril, and everyone working together to find a solution. A great Stargate episode.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Its gotta be Camelot. The acting and the storyline was brilliant and I think it was one of the best cliffhangers Ive ever seen for a TV show. And the ships, the battle were made very good with the music that was played, it bought out the whole 'were doomed kind of thing'

Comment

Ripple Effect.

But I like also all episodes with Vala and also these: Ethon, The Scourge, Arthur's Mantle, Crusade and Camelot.
                Dogs are my favorite people.
                If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

For the moment - Ripple Effect.

But I'm going to hold off voting until I've seen Crusade and Camelot.
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Camelot. Loved the music that was played when the Ori ships came. Best episode this season and I loved them all.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Camelot - For the sheer action!!!! And the number of explosions

The Ties That Bind - The most comedic episode of the season IMO

Ripple Effect - SG-1 Trifecta episode

But when it comes down to it, the episode that I would watch over and over is Camelot....

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                        Camelot - For the sheer action!!!! And the number of explosions

The Ties That Bind - The most comedic episode of the season IMO

Ripple Effect - SG-1 Trifecta episode

But when it comes down to it, the episode that I would watch over and over is Camelot....
                        Camelot rocks!!! and I love the Ori ships, TBO I dont think we stand a chance at all unless Anubis comes back to help. Why would he do that? because his galaxy is at stake. He has super advanced humans that rival the powers of the Priors but probably ahs more than the Ori have Priors

Comment

Call me shallow, but I liked Camelot for the established beachhed and the battle that followed.
                          Hooray for the Giant Potties of Doom!
                          It's poinless to negotiate with people that say "I'm sure we could work somethin", because rest assured that they will not pay. And yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Lt
                            Call me shallow, but I liked Camelot for the established beachhed and the battle that followed.
                            Hooray for the Giant Potties of Doom!
                            Id say they look more like toilet seats

Comment

I voted for Crusade. You have no idea how hard was for me too choose:
                              Camelot although I wanted to vote it for all the Wolf 359 part Crusade came first for the human element that was brought to the enemy.
                              The Fourth Horseman pt 2 was that ' ' close to be voted for the Teal'c-Gerak confruntation or for the hotdog fingers or for the Orlin-Demeris confruntation.
                              Ethon was also close for the measure of our weaknesses against blind faith, we are too small for too powerfull enemies.
                              Avalon pt1 introduced us to a new member and showed a battle from a different perspective, while the 2nd part was a warning for where blind faith can and will lead to and brought another meaning to the word Origin and made The Powers That Be a prelude for Crusade.
                              Beachhead caused Ripple Effects which led evil twins and green wires.

So you all know how hard it is to choose from so many jewels, and those jewels made season 9 the crown jewel of Stargate SG-1.
                              School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X